Review Center Star!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey, everyone should check out crsta42's reviews here on Neutrogena. This is a superb three-part review conducted by her. She came back three times to talk about her successes and not so good experiences with it.
Good Job crsta42!

Nice job Crsta!!! That's a great review! I'm sure it will help out a lot of people!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Keep up the good work!

I´m sure this will help a lot of people!!! I never tried many neutrogena products so this will be a great help for me too

Thank you for your comments. I just wanted to share what I've experienced with a product. There are sooo many out there and it is very tempting to go out and buy everything, but I just found myself going back to this one, despite some of the drawbacks. This is a cool site. I don't have many friends that I could share my beauty tips and blunders with so I enjoy venting and rejoicing here.

Thank you for letting me be heard...or seen.
smile.gif
Christa

Hi Christa, thanks for your very interesting and informative comments and reviews about Neutrogena. they are great! I know what you mean about there being so many different products on the market these days,it's good to have some information and results from real people and not just an advertising hype.. How is your skin now?

Latest posts

Back