Review Challenge February 21 Weigh In!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls! post your new reviews here. im a little behind this week, but i hope to have all of mine done and posted here by tuesday.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse hi girls! post your new reviews here. im a little behind this week, but i hope to have all of mine done and posted here by tuesday. I don't know how to link to my reviews, but I've posted 4 since joining today. They are for Armani Sheer Cream blush #1, MAC Rosemary & Thyme eye kohl, MAC Idol Eyes shadow and Schick Intuition razor.I've also had Paula's Choice added as a skincare line for review.

Enjoy!

Kim

hi kim! well done. thanks for reviewing.
smile.gif
the easiest way to link to your reviews is to open a thread youve already posted in. under your user name, there is a link to your reviews.

http://makeuptalk.com/reviews/showRe...m=gambitlizard

just copy the bold blue text that is the title and categories of the review. paste it in here. for example:

Skin Care--> Women's Shaving Products--> Schick--> Intuition

thats ok laura, every bit helps to flesh out the review center.
smile.gif
i dont know what im going to do when i run out of stuff to review! i dont usually do reviews of color because theres not much to say, you know?

total number of reviews: 380

reviews done this period: 20

Makeup--> Eyes - Eye Shadows--> L'Oreal--> Color Fresco (in general)

Hair Care--> Hair Treatments--> Manic Panic--> Semi Permanent Hair Color (in general)

Makeup--> Eyes - Eye Shadows--> Jane--> Eye Zings (in general)

Makeup--> Nails--> Hard Candy--> Nail Polish (in general)

Hair Care--> Hair Treatments--> Garnier Nutrisse--> Permanent Creme Hair Color (in general)

Body and Bath--> Fragrances--> GAP Beauty--> Heaven

Makeup--> Palettes--> GAP--> 2001 Holiday Palette

Makeup--> Lips - Lip Gloss--> GAP--> Lipshine (in general)

Body and Bath--> Fragrances--> GAP Beauty--> So Pink

Makeup--> Nails--> Chanel--> Le Vernis Nail Colour (in general)- $18.00

Makeup--> Palettes--> Chanel--> Duo Special Lip/Eye Duo in Argent

Makeup--> Lips - Lip Gloss--> Maybelline--> Lava Lamp Lip Polish (in general)- $5.50

Makeup--> Lips - Lip Gloss--> Maybelline--> Kissing Potion

Makeup--> Lips - Lip Gloss--> Maybelline--> Lip Polish (general)

Makeup--> Tools - Other--> Caboodles--> Makeup Cases

Makeup--> Lips - Lip Gloss--> Bonne Bell--> Lip Frosting (in general)

Hair Care--> Hair Styling Products--> Alterna--> Hemp Seed Styling Mud

Body and Bath--> Bath Treatments--> Aveeno--> Daily Moisturizing Oatmeal Bath Treatment

Hair Care--> Hair Styling Products--> Aussie--> Mega Styling Spray

Hair Care--> Hair Conditioners--> Aussie--> 3 Minute Miracle

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse total number of reviews: 380 Well holy guacomoley! That is unbelievable
4_17_208.gif

smile.gif
seriously, i dont know what ill do when i run out of stuff. there are some people some place else (er..) who have over 1,000. im thinking that unless youre a super junkie with a bottomless pocketbook, you cant have all that stuff! when i read the reviews, i guess i can see how they did so many. "this is good. i like it. " pffffft! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse
smile.gif
seriously, i dont know what ill do when i run out of stuff. there are some people some place else (er..) who have over 1,000. im thinking that unless youre a super junkie with a bottomless pocketbook, you cant have all that stuff! when i read the reviews, i guess i can see how they did so many. "this is good. i like it. " pffffft! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yeah... I hate reviews like that - no info what so ever
icon_rolleyes.gif
Over time we'll have a lot of reviews, and our quality will stand out with the quantity, so I think it'll be good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah... I hate reviews like that - no info what so ever
icon_rolleyes.gif
Over time we'll have a lot of reviews, and our quality will stand out with the quantity, so I think it'll be good
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i agree.
smile.gif
i try to make them as informative as possible.

Latest posts

Back