review challenge weigh in april 4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls! lets see those reviews for this week! ill post mine on monday. even if you can get just a few done, it helps to flesh out the review center.

Skin Care-->Tools-->Clean & Clear-->Oil Absorbing Sheets- $4.99

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Gloss-->Sally Hansen-->Maximum Moisture Lip Treatment

Makeup-->Eyes - Eye Shadows-->Milani-->Garden Mist- $2.99

Makeup-->Eyes - Eye Shadows-->Milani-->Clover- $2.99

Makeup-->Eyes - Eye Shadows-->Milani-->Silver Bullet- $2.99

Makeup-->Eyes - Eye Shadows-->Milani-->Desert Sun- $2.99

Makeup-->Eyes - Eye Brows-->Maybelline-->Brow Styling Gel- $3.89

Makeup-->Eyes - Mascara-->Smashbox-->Focal Point Lash Building- $16.00

Makeup-->Tools - Other-->Sephora-->Sifter- $4.00

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Gloss-->Neutrogena-->MoistureShine Gloss in Whisper- $6.49

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Liners-->Christian Dior-->Crayon Contour Levres in Nude- $22.00

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Liners-->MAC-->Fine Point in Shape- $12.00

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Gloss-->Lancôme-->Juciy Tube in Simmer- $16.00

Skin Care-->Masks-->Queen Helene-->mint julep masque- $3.29

Makeup-->Eyes - Eye Shadows-->L'Oreal-->Wear Infinite Holographic in Sand Castle

Skin Care-->Lotions-->Neutrogena-->Body Lotion- $5.49

Skin Care-->Lotions-->Neutrogena-->Norwegian Foot Cream- $3.99

Makeup-->Blushes-->Clinique-->Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in Mocha Pink- $16.50

Hair Care-->Hair Shampoos-->Head & Shoulders-->Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Classic Clean- $4.29

Fitness and Health-->Vitamins & health supplements-->Puritan's Pride-->Biotin (1,000 MCG)- $6.95

Skin Care-->Treatments (Serums, Etc.)-->Sally Hansen-->Creme Hair Bleach

ooh jennifer! well done! thats a lot of reviews.
smile.gif
ill read them when i post my reviews, which i thought i would have done by now but havent even started! lol. ill get them done within the next few days.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse ooh jennifer! well done! thats a lot of reviews.
smile.gif
ill read them when i post my reviews, which i thought i would have done by now but havent even started! lol. ill get them done within the next few days. can't wait
biggrin.gif

I posted a few reviews for a bunch of MAC stuff. I'll do some more reviews when i get bored again. lol. just click on "Lizzyb831's Reviews" under my avatar

well girls, here are mine. lol. unless i get some more done tonight, this is it for this week. stay away from the red hot earth sauna mask! my face still feels hot.

Skin Care-->Masks-->Montagne Jeunesse-->Anti-stress Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Gloss-->Maybelline-->Shinylicious lipgloss in cola float

Makeup-->Lips - Lip Gloss-->Rimmel-->Jelly Gloss (in general)

Body and Bath-->Body Washes-->Bliss Labs-->Lemon and Sage Soapy Sap Shower Gel

jennifer - too bad about the loral holographic shadow. they had some really good LE colors a while ago and thought about buying them but i only like to get shadows that will fit in my mac palette. good thing i didnt waste the money! i find milani shadows to be comparable enough to mid end shadows like mac. the milani frost shadows have an excellent texture while the matte ones are a little hard to work with.

janelle, i read your bleach review. what is UP with those belly button hairs? lol. i pluck mine.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse jennifer - too bad about the loral holographic shadow. they had some really good LE colors a while ago and thought about buying them but i only like to get shadows that will fit in my mac palette. good thing i didnt waste the money! i find milani shadows to be comparable enough to mid end shadows like mac. the milani frost shadows have an excellent texture while the matte ones are a little hard to work with. that was my first l'oreal shadow actually. definitely not checking out the rest!
which milani shadows are frost and which ones are matte? i can never tell the difference in shadows.

i'm very surprised about that sauna mask. this girl told me it worked really well and got hot, but it was comfortable. maybe you put too much on? i always see those packets in random places at the store. i'm gonna pick a few up next time - but the sauna one! how much are they?

janelle, how come yours has "sexy hair" in the category? thanks for reviewing those sexy concepts items! i was curious about those. i think i'm gonna buy the spray
smile.gif

with shadows, mattes have no suhiimer at all- just a flat color. frosts are consistently shimmery throughout. its a fine shimmer, not tiny glitter or anything.

i put on the minumum amount of mask it took to cover my face because i thought i could get a few more uses out of the pack. it didnt burn in a too hot temperature way, it burned in a chemical burn way.

as for sexy hair, its a brand. big sexy hair, etc.

Originally Posted by Jennifer that was my first l'oreal shadow actually. definitely not checking out the rest!
which milani shadows are frost and which ones are matte? i can never tell the difference in shadows.

i'm very surprised about that sauna mask. this girl told me it worked really well and got hot, but it was comfortable. maybe you put too much on? i always see those packets in random places at the store. i'm gonna pick a few up next time - but the sauna one! how much are they?

janelle, how come yours has "sexy hair" in the category? thanks for reviewing those sexy concepts items! i was curious about those. i think i'm gonna buy the spray
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse with shadows, mattes have no suhiimer at all- just a flat color. frosts are consistently shimmery throughout. its a fine shimmer, not tiny glitter or anything. oh, okay. thanks for explaining
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse as for sexy hair, its a brand. big sexy hair, etc. never mind. i just realized the one she has is "dry gel" and the others aren't.

Yeah... actually someone reviewed something (I think it was you actually! LOL) so I just added a review of my own... then just added other products afterwards. And Jasmine, mine was the 2nd review under that... Girl_Geek was the 1st one w/ the belly button.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer okay, i went to go move it, but i realized there are 2 reviews reviewed before janelle's, so she should move hers over (that sounds SO witchy, but you know i don't mean it like that LOL).https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/sh...=17&pro_id=621 lol. yeah, that makes sense. will you PM her and ask her to move it on over to the listing with everyone elses reviews?

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse lol. yeah, that makes sense. will you PM her and ask her to move it on over to the listing with everyone elses reviews? will do
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back