Review Challenge!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I've been reviewing my butt off here! (I've got my eyes on the prize!)

Anyhoo, reviews are much more beneficial if there is more than one review on a certain product.

I've noticed in my reviews that I am adding a lot of products here, since I am the 1st to review them.

Please check my review list:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/sh...sernm=PnkCosmo

If there's anything I've written a review on that you've tried, please write a review on it! It will be so nice to have more than one opinion on things!

Great post! Lets bump it!

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Ok, I've been reviewing my butt off here! (I've got my eyes on the prize!)
Anyhoo, reviews are much more beneficial if there is more than one review on a certain product.

I've noticed in my reviews that I am adding a lot of products here, since I am the 1st to review them.

Please check my review list:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/sh...sernm=PnkCosmo

If there's anything I've written a review on that you've tried, please write a review on it! It will be so nice to have more than one opinion on things!

Awesome!

Originally Posted by Cali-Girl Your right, I found one that I have!! Right here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cool, i'll check them out & see if i've tried any of those products before
biggrin.gif

Thanks, Laura!

Originally Posted by laura127 Cool, i'll check them out & see if i've tried any of those products before
biggrin.gif

No problemo! Think i found one product that both of us have used "Dr Haushka's Normalizing Day Oil".. Alot of the brands that you've reviewed unfortunately are not available in Ireland, we're so behind the times here
frown.gif

Ok, I'm bumping this one again!

I've reviewed a lot more products; and many need more than one opinion.

Please check out the reviews I've written & see if you've tried any of them; then write your own review!

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Ok, I'm bumping this one again!
I've reviewed a lot more products; and many need more than one opinion.

Please check out the reviews I've written & see if you've tried any of them; then write your own review!

Thank you Pnk! We are trying to push those!

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back