Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Revlon so I've been tempted by these but I'm cautious to jump on the band wagon since I was so disappointed with Maybelline Baby Lips. Peach Parfait, Red Velvet and Strawberry Shortcake look so lovely! I might just have to pick them up the next time I see a sale. Thanks for enabling! 
biggrin.gif

I can't wait to try the new colors-- Sorbet and the coral one are calling my name!
I'm looking forward to trying the new colors too. I already have 9 of these Revlon lip butters because I love them so much. They are the only drug store products that I buy (not that I'm a snob, I just prefer to try before I buy and I rarely find myself in drug stores). I saw the new colors on Ulta's website last week. Sorbet looks like a winner to me but I'm waiting to see it in person since it looks pretty simmilar to Sweet Tarte - which I love and am wearing today!

I really like Strawberry Shortcake! Might have to take a look to see if I can find that shade. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have the Strawberry Shortcake lip butter. I thought it was going to be my absolute fave but it's not as pigmented as most of the others. With Strawberry Shortcake I have to really build it up. It's a pretty color for sure though.

I'm LOVING the new shades, Sorbet and Juicy Papaya are so pretty and they have awesome staying power!

Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm looking forward to trying the new colors too. I already have 9 of these Revlon lip butters because I love them so much. They are the only drug store products that I buy (not that I'm a snob, I just prefer to try before I buy and I rarely find myself in drug stores). I saw the new colors on Ulta's website last week. Sorbet looks like a winner to me but I'm waiting to see it in person since it looks pretty simmilar to Sweet Tarte - which I love and am wearing today!
Completely in agreement about Sweet Tart.  I would wear that when I was sick and pregnant last year, and it just brightened up my face!  (And attitude, actually!)

The Sweet Tart and Candy Apple lip butters are wonderful! The color is so rich and is long-lasting.. I would definitely recommend these two. 

New shades have been released. The colors are Juicy Papaya Sorbet Wild Watermelon Pink Lemonade I have only see them at target right now but summer release and said to hit more shelves end of march. Here is sorbet on me

Anyone try the new shades?  I had all four of them in my hand at Target last night, and then I put them all back.  I am waiting for a 40% off sale! :)

Anyone try the new shades?  I had all four of them in my hand at Target last night, and then I put them all back.  I am waiting for a 40% off sale! :)
I saw them all at Target too. I didn't swatch them but I wasn't as wowed by the colors as I thought I would be based off their names. I thought I was gunna love Juicy Papaya but it didn't look how I expected it to look. Sorbet looks good but to me looks too similar to Sweet Tarte. If anyone has both of these colors let us know how you think they compare. And I also would love to know when and where the 40% off sale is. Gotta get in on that!

I saw them all at Target too. I didn't swatch them but I wasn't as wowed by the colors as I thought I would be based off their names. I thought I was gunna love Juicy Papaya but it didn't look how I expected it to look. Sorbet looks good but to me looks too similar to Sweet Tarte. If anyone has both of these colors let us know how you think they compare.

And I also would love to know when and where the 40% off sale is. Gotta get in on that!
I have both, theyre COMPLETELY DIFFERENT they look similar when you look at them separately, but you swatch them on your hand and its just like "woah, what was I thinking??"

I have both, theyre COMPLETELY DIFFERENT they look similar when you look at them separately, but you swatch them on your hand and its just like "woah, what was I thinking??"
Good to know. I just checked out some swatches online and think I'll probably end up getting Sorbet and Juicy Papaya. Wild Watermelon looks good too. I suppose Pink Lemonade is the only one I'm not overly interested in.

Good to know. I just checked out some swatches online and think I'll probably end up getting Sorbet and Juicy Papaya. Wild Watermelon looks good too. I suppose Pink Lemonade is the only one I'm not overly interested in.
lol. I reach for that one over the others... well...besides Juicy Papaya. that one is just gorgeous. but Pink Lemonade is a close second.

Pink lemonade is my least favorite! It looks awful on me gah haha I like the colors with pop th. Makes me look like I have foundation on my lips!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol. I reach for that one over the others... well...besides Juicy Papaya. that one is just gorgeous. but Pink Lemonade is a close second.
I saw Pink Lemonade in the store and knew that color would not be flattering on me.  It reminded me of the shade Cupcake which was my first ever Revlon Lip Butter and just looks really plain on me.  Light pinks and nudes are just not suited to me.

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pink lemonade is my least favorite! It looks awful on me gah haha I like the colors with pop th. Makes me look like I have foundation on my lips!
I agree with everything you said!  Light colors wash me out so I look for brighter shades that pop.

Back