Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried them at my local Shoppers...I don't know if they were old and dried out or what, but the pigments were nowhere near that bright, even for a product that's meant to give a soft, glowing look. I guess I tried a bad batch! Nice review
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DBGenevieve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried them at my local Shoppers...I don't know if they were old and dried out or what, but the pigments were nowhere near that bright, even for a product that's meant to give a soft, glowing look. I guess I tried a bad batch! Nice review
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They were not bright on me either. In fact I couldn't see Honey on me at all and Smitten had only very subtle color. Adore is good and I went back and got Crush. Much more color to it. Love it.

It took a while for them to come to Canada.  I bought Sweetheart at my local shoppers... I'm impressed.  Next time they have a 20x the points event, I'll pick up the other colors I've been eyeing.  

Originally Posted by NickiNick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It took a while for them to come to Canada.  I bought Sweetheart at my local shoppers... I'm impressed.  Next time they have a 20x the points event, I'll pick up the other colors I've been eyeing.  
Shoppers is where I tried them...Yeah wait for an event because I think for what they are, they're over priced.

Cherish looks gorgeous on you!!! I definitely need to pick that one up, thanks for the swatches :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I own Darling, Charm, Precious, Honey & Romantic. I have to say Charm is my absolute favourite though it may not be for some people! A bright, light coral.. If that makes sense? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow I love it in Honey. Cherish is cute too. Will keep this in mind next time I see it! Thanks for sharing:)

I have the color Cherish and I am certain it's the most wearable of the bunch. Not to light, not to dark. Just a pretty baby pink. Charm is also wearable, just a simple nude color.

I want to get Redvenous, such a pretty coral color.It looks great for summertime! Totally not fall though.

i lovee the Honey color.. its so sweet and feminine for everyday wear.. will definitely gonna buy it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

p.s you have very cute lips.. or they are looking cute because of the gloss ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back