Road Rage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We were just talking about road rage, but I think this is actually considered parking lot rage!
icon_twisted.gif

https://www.makeuptalk.com/temp/getalot.wmv

i hear ya!

my mom leaves an hour early for work because she can never find parking. it takes an hour! sad thing is, is that it's a hospital, so you'd think there would be endless parking, considering how big it is.

There is supposed to be a video that goes with this topic. I emailed it to Tony to see if he could post it cause I am having trouble getting it on my thread. Hopefully it will be attached soon. Sorry for the trouble
icon_cry.gif

LMAO sorry for my random comment then, but that's what i thought of right away
icon_redface.gif

Ok, I have been trying to get it to attach and it won't for some reason. Tony can't even do it. I'm so bummed cause it is pretty funny. I'll keep trying, maybe I can get it.

Ok all, the video is finally attached thanks to Tony. Oh yeah he's the man! Very funny, check it out!

LMAO!!! You dont know how many times I've wanted to do that!!
icon_twisted.gif
Maybe Tony can tell us how to attach clips?? I've wanted to before & couldn't get them either...
icon_wink.gif

OMG, that was a huge pain in the ass getting that to attach. I still don't know how Tony figured it out. Hats off to him! As to the clip, I could so see me doing that, (maybe not to that extreme) I thought it was sooooooooooooooooo funny!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 OMG, that was a huge pain in the ass getting that to attach. I still don't know how Tony figured it out. Hats off to him! As to the clip, I could so see me doing that, (maybe not to that extreme) I thought it was sooooooooooooooooo funny! yeah.. totally hear ya' on that... I'm pretty good with computers and even I was here for 30 min. trying to get my 'farting in bed clip' to attach... I was trying all angles - all without any luck... so I just found it online & copied the link... lol
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back