Roller Ball Loose Powder Blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Kage_scup,

Will you let me know when and if you've tried this powdered roller blush?
icon_razz.gif

PROD_1015058_LG.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Hey Kage_scup,Will you let me know when and if you've tried this powdered roller blush?
icon_razz.gif

PROD_1015058_LG.gif

Hey Ry..I've tried them and while it's a nice idea..The small top annoyed me..The ball needs to be bigger and wider IMO

Originally Posted by allisong Hey Ry..I've tried them and while it's a nice idea..The small top annoyed me..The ball needs to be bigger and wider IMO bummer! Ty for the info, Allison
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Hey Kage_scup,Will you let me know when and if you've tried this powdered roller blush?
icon_razz.gif

PROD_1015058_LG.gif

Hey Cali! I haven't tried this yet - just put in my order last night. I might get some the next time around, though. I'm always looking for a decent blush.
smile.gif

I have tried Maybelline's similar concept for eye shadow, though, in the roller ball. It works alright, but gets a bit smudgy sometimes. I think the blush might work easier, since there's more room to work with than an eyelid. But not really sure - it's more meant for applying on the run, I'd think. Convenience.
wink.gif

I thought about ordering a few of those Avon Lippies you like, as back up for you - I forget what they're called off the top of my head. But I didn't yet - thought I'd ask you first. LOL. I haven't gotten to send you the catalogue yet, but am getting stamps hopefully today, so I'll send you the latest!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Hey Cali! I haven't tried this yet - just put in my order last night. I might get some the next time around, though. I'm always looking for a decent blush.
smile.gif

I have tried Maybelline's similar concept for eye shadow, though, in the roller ball. It works alright, but gets abit smudgy sometimes. I think the blush might work easier, since there's more room to work with than an eyelid. But not really sure - it's more meant for applying on the run, I'd think. Convenience.
wink.gif

I thought about ordering a few of those Avon Lippies you like, as back up for you - I forget what they're called off the top of my head. But I didn't yet - thought I'd ask you first. LOL. I haven't gotten to send you the calatogue yet, but am getting stamps hopefully today, so I'll send you the latest!
smile.gif

Hi WOw! Ok what I'll do is just wait for the catalog then I will order from you. Very nice Kage!! Tyty.I like the prices and am interested in getting more glazewear. I'll be in touch.

Thanks again,

Calif

Originally Posted by Californian Hi WOw! Ok what I'll do is just wait for the catalog then I will order from you. Very nice Kage!! Tyty.I like the prices and am interested in getting more glazewear. I'll be in touch.

Thanks again,

Calif

Awww, thank you! Actually, my mom put in an order through me (she's in FL), and somehow, she had gotten ahold of the next campaign's catalogue, so there were things she wanted that weren't yet available, so I need to place those in the next campaign. I can also backorder up to 2 previous campaigns, so you don't have to worry about rushing to decide when you get this next campaign catalogue.
wink.gif

I'll have to get a few glazewear for myself, as well! I ordered a demo of one of the mark teapot glosses, and I can't wait to try it. I might end up buying them all! LOL! Also, there's a makeup brush set I want, that looks excellent for a cheap price! My hubby let me get a demo sleek-looking tin of face blotting tissue, as well.
wink.gif
I can definitely use that throughout the day!
wink.gif

I'll hopefully mail the catalogue(s) tomorrow!!!

*hugs*

Originally Posted by chicklit I thought these were a cute,practical idea,but the problem I found with these is that they still need to be blended with a brush because they apply a bit unevenly.So they're just making extra work for you since you have to roll on and then blend with a brush.But I do love that the blush itself is loose and the colors are gorgeous.I ended up just popping the ball out,spilling a bit on the back of my hand,and applying it with a blush brush.They're definately worth a try! Thanks for the review, chicklit! I am definitely interested in trying these, if only to have them to travel with. Since they're already in loose powder form, I won't have to worry about the compact getting moved around in my purse, and the blush breaking into pieces. What a novel concept!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back