Quantcast

Romantic Word by Countries

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
SOME ROMANTIC COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD I couldn't wait to share themm..

These are some of the romantic countries in the world. H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies. I.T.A.L.Y. - I Trust And Love You. L.I.B.Y.A. - Love Is Beautiful; You Also. F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendships Remain And Never Can End. C.H.I.N.A. - Come Here.. I Need Affection. B.U.R.M.A. - Between Us, Remember Me Always. N.E.P.A.L. - Never Ever Part As Lovers. I.N.D.I.A. - I Nearly Died In Adoration.

Reaction score
P.A.R.I.S = Pour l'Amour, Restez Ici Simplement (for love, simply stay here)

Originally Posted by Miranhat SOME ROMANTIC COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD I couldn't wait to share themm..

These are some of the romantic countries in the world. H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies. I.T.A.L.Y. - I Trust And Love You. L.I.B.Y.A. - Love Is Beautiful; You Also. F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendships Remain And Never Can End. C.H.I.N.A. - Come Here.. I Need Affection. B.U.R.M.A. - Between Us, Remember Me Always. N.E.P.A.L. - Never Ever Part As Lovers. I.N.D.I.A. - I Nearly Died In Adoration.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Miranhat SOME ROMANTIC COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD I couldn't wait to share themm..

Thats cool!

Reaction score
That is so cute! I'm trying to think of one for Ireland

Reaction score
USA = Utilise Son Amour (use its love)

(That's all I found... is that ok?)

USA&FRANCE

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl Wow this is so cool! Thanks for posting it, does someone have one for the United States?

Reaction score
USA and France have the same colours, UK also... lol

My reply is all in Red/White/Blue, it's funny!! lol

Even my flag adds its red/white/blue to my reply...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jeannette That's a very neat list. LOL, I'm cracking my brains trying to think of one for S.I.N.G.A.P.O.R.E!
lol....have you found it yet??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura That is so cute! I'm trying to think of one for Ireland
I haven't find one for mine country but wat abt u?? I. something Love mine land I don't know i was trying to help u...

Reaction score
Owesome....Beautiful...Gorgeous...absolutly ok...

Originally Posted by Marie-Line USA = Utilise Son Amour (use its love)

(That's all I found... is that ok?)

USA&FRANCE

Reaction score
Really? You like it?... I'm proud to find it so!!!

Originally Posted by Miranhat Owesome....Beautiful...Gorgeous...absolutly ok...

Reaction score
Ireland...

Ireland

Rises

Eternaly

Loved

And

Not

Died

Originally Posted by Miranhat I haven't find one for mine country but wat abt u?? I. something Love mine land I don't know i was trying to help u...

Reaction score
Single

In

Nowhere,

Great

And

Poor,

Only

Romantic

Energy...

Sorry that's all I found tonight... I will think about it and find better!!!

Originally Posted by jeannette That's a very neat list. LOL, I'm cracking my brains trying to think of one for S.I.N.G.A.P.O.R.E!

Reaction score
WOW Excelent.....now you have found,,,USA, Ireland, Singapor...now please find mine....BANGLADESH....

Originally Posted by Marie-Line SingleIn

Nowhere,

Great

And

Poor,

Only

Romantic

Energy...

Sorry that's all I found tonight... I will think about it and find better!!!

Reaction score
euh...
ok, I will try... and it's not funny !!!

I help and after... pfff ! lol

Beautiful

And

Natural

Great

Love,

Afinity

Drives

Existences

Surely

Higher

It's not very good... I will do better next time

Originally Posted by Miranhat WOW Excelent.....now you have found,,,USA, Ireland, Singapor...now please find mine....BANGLADESH....

Latest posts