Runaway bride

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so the news broadcast is on right now and they are saying that Jennifer Wilbanks ran away because she was frustrated because of her fiance's decision to abstain from sex until marriage. Is it me or is that totally stupid? Didnt she run away like a week or so before her marriage? She'd been dating the guy for a while, I assume, and she hadnt had 'any' from him for all that time, yet, a few days before the wedding she runs away! That's crazy! She would've had all the 'attention' she wanted on her wedding night. That just makes no sense to me.
icon_rolleyes.gif
She HAD to have run away for some other reason.

The whole story is insane. She's got more than a screw loose, but has the audacity to blame her cold feet & lack of judgement on him. Whatever the case may be, I'm over her & wish the media would stop giving her any more attention unless they're reporting charges being filed for filing a false report.

I agree, lots of people get cold feet, this woman was just selfish (or disturbed) enough to run off and cause a big commotion over it. People need to just leave her alone and let her and her family get over it on their own instead of giving them all this publicity!

I don't have a problem w/cold feet, but running away & concocting that story was just wrong. She knew FULL well what she was doing b/c she admitted she lied. IMO, she should be punished--fines & either a short time in jail or 1000 hours of community service--but no more publicity should be given to her.

Originally Posted by keaLoha The whole story is insane. She's got more than a screw loose, but has the audacity to blame her cold feet & lack of judgement on him. Whatever the case may be, I'm over her & wish the media would stop giving her any more attention unless they're reporting charges being filed for filing a false report. I agree with ya 100% - to go through with a whole b/s story like that is nutty in itself. She should be in a rubber room!
wink.gif

I am very sure they'll make a movie out of this for TBS, USA, or Life time channel... I don't understand her at all...

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU so the news broadcast is on right now and they are saying that Jennifer Wilbanks ran away because she was frustrated because of her fiance's decision to abstain from sex until marriage. Is it me or is that totally stupid? Didnt she run away like a week or so before her marriage? She'd been dating the guy for a while, I assume, and she hadnt had 'any' from him for all that time, yet, a few days before the wedding she runs away! That's crazy! She would've had all the 'attention' she wanted on her wedding night. That just makes no sense to me.
icon_rolleyes.gif
She HAD to have run away for some other reason.

That would be a total waste of air time. I hope not. She needs to be forgotten right about NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by lilla I am very sure they'll make a movie out of this for TBS, USA, or Life time channel... I don't understand her at all...

she sounds very selfish. she runs away because "she isn't gettin any". she doesn't care about the pain she caused. look how long she was gone for

Latest posts

Back