Sad - I just don't understand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know ..what's going on with people today. I just read this story and it just sickens me!

HOW CAN SOMEONE do that to their own child?

I read about this yesterday, WTF is wrong with ppl? Jeez

Originally Posted by Naturally

I don't know ..what's going on with people today. I just read this story and it just sickens me!

Oh God!! This parents are sick..just sick...
icon_mad.gif

They should get the worst punishment!!!

Originally Posted by K*O* They should rot in hell.....

Originally Posted by Naturally I don't know ..what's going on with people today. I just read this story and it just sickens me!

well the guy who actually killed the little girl was her STEP father so he in fact had no ties to that child but being married to her mother. but it is a sick world that the mother would actually go along with it. that "but i looove him" defense doesn't fly with me. it's people like this who have children and DO NOT deserve them pisses me off especially when my friend and her husband who want children desperately cannot have them. They have gone thru years of fertility stuff and still have not had a child. it's people who abuse or kill their kids or those people who are stupid enough to use abortion as a form of birthcontrol (i agree with abortion but not these morons who do it every month or so cus they are getting pregnant all the time cus they are too lazy or stupid to use birth control or condoms) that really bothers me these people need to be sterlizedchildren are gifts and these sick bastards just totally take advantage of them.

i saw that on a news channel last night
frown.gif
i can't believe someone would do that to their own kid.

Originally Posted by Liz i saw that on a news channel last night
frown.gif
i can't believe someone would do that to their own kid. yea i saw it last night too.

Hey Everyone-My name is Regina For those of you I have not already responded to.

I am from Kansas City (moved to North Carolina almost 2 years ago). When this broke news, everyone in the city was up in arms and did everything they could to help search for the parents of this child and identify who she was. I am so they have finally put a name to that poor child but am upset that it took them so long to resolve this in this day and age. As a parent myself, how could this mom do this and allow this to go on for so long?

I am glad for the city that this is solved. This was everyones child!

Hi Regina! It's a tragedy isn't it?

Originally Posted by LuckyMe

Hey Everyone-My name is Regina For those of you I have not already responded to.
I am from Kansas City (moved to North Carolina almost 2 years ago). When this broke news, everyone in the city was up in arms and did everything they could to help search for the parents of this child and identify who she was. I am so they have finally put a name to that poor child but am upset that it took them so long to resolve this in this day and age. As a parent myself, how could this mom do this and allow this to go on for so long?

Hi Regina, welcome to MuT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Hey Everyone-My name is Regina For those of you I have not already responded to.

As a mother to a young child...I just don't get it...How horrible!!! How could you let your child suffer on a floor for 2 days!!! and not do anything about it just cuz you have warrants!!! Are you f*****g insane!!!
icon_mad.gif

Latest posts

Back