SAKS online shopping code

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, so tempting but I'm fighting it!
smile.gif

Wow!! Awesome deal! That palette is beautiful too. Good for you, lucky girl!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lanie I ordered a NARS Rapture Palette, Ireland e/s duo, and Kiehl's Baby Lip Balm. The total price, including shipping, was less than the retail price of the palette. What an awesome deal!
smile.gif

Oh no, I'm now even more tempted to place an order...this is not good
smile.gif

ok, I surrendered and tried placing an order but the code didn't work
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) ok, I surrendered and tried placing an order but the code didn't work
frown.gif
Aww, really? They keep changing it! Let me see if I can't find another one. Check back

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) ok, I surrendered and tried placing an order but the code didn't work
frown.gif
OK, Try this one
CSR-RESORT3A

Yeah this is the one I tried it says that the code is not valid for this order.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yeah this is the one I tried it says that the code is not valid for this order. Oh crap, you're right! I'll check again. Sorry!

Its looking like they ended it. I *think* they are requiring you to enter a Saks CC# along with the code. If I find out differently. I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yeah this is the one I tried it says that the code is not valid for this order. OK, Heres the update about the Saks code. They will honor the code when you call in the order. Waaaa!! I wanna do it SO bad but the man said no! Call them at: 1 (877) 551 - 7257 Use code: CSR-RESORT3A

Thank you so much!! It worked! I placed the order over the phone. I ordered NARS blush in Orgasm and Deep Throat. I know the Orgasm is probably not going to show on me since I'm fair but I just wanted to get it since so many people talk about it so I know what they are talking about.
smile.gif
I also ordered NARS Creme Fraicheur in Alaska and NARS loose powder in Flesh.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Thank you so much!! It worked! I placed the order over the phone. I ordered NARS blush in Orgasm and Deep Throat. I know the Orgasm is probably not going to show on me since I'm fair but I just wanted to get it since so many people talk about it so I know what they are talking about.
smile.gif
I also ordered NARS Creme Fraicheur in Alaska and NARS loose powder in Flesh. Awesome! You may like Orgasm, its just too light for me unfortunitly but I bet you'll love Outlaw! You'll have to let me know about the NARS items you got, I've never used either of them. I'm so glad you got an order in
biggrin.gif

You have to call it in now, they wizened up and stopped taking the codes online. Phone # is 1 (877) 551 - 7257 using the CSR-RESORT3A code. Have fun!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back