salon grafix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the salon grafix instant volume finishing spray? It is in a purple and black can. I love it, it smells good and really holds my hair withough looking like a helmet head LOL

Nope, can't say I did - where did you buy it?

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Has anyone tried the salon grafix instant volume finishing spray? It is in a purple and black can. I love it, it smells good and really holds my hair withough looking like a helmet head LOL

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Has anyone tried the salon grafix instant volume finishing spray? It is in a purple and black can. I love it, it smells good and really holds my hair withough looking like a helmet head LOL Nope,i havent had that great of luck with hair spray though.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Has anyone tried the salon grafix instant volume finishing spray? It is in a purple and black can. I love it, it smells good and really holds my hair withough looking like a helmet head LOL I've tried some of their other products - and they were good, but I haven't seen the hairspray.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Nope, can't say I did - where did you buy it? I bought mine at a local drug retailer Rite_AID

Where did you buy it and how much was it?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Has anyone tried the salon grafix instant volume finishing spray? It is in a purple and black can. I love it, it smells good and really holds my hair withough looking like a helmet head LOL

Originally Posted by lilla Where did you buy it and how much was it?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I bought it at a Rite Aid drugstore here in WV.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin I bought it at a Rite Aid drugstore here in WV.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back