Quantcast

Sample Society: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't worry, ladies- I unsubscribed, so I'm sure this month will be amazing.
Originally Posted by nickyjd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just unsubscribed too!
Me three! So the December box is guaranteed to be fantabulous!

Reaction score
I ended up cancelling this subscription, they were just too hit or miss for me to justify $15 in products I wasn't always thrilled about. I did love their customer service department, and if they ever introduce a points system, I would have no problem coming back.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me three! So the December box is guaranteed to be fantabulous!
Originally Posted by Wednesday Adams /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up cancelling this subscription, they were just too hit or miss for me to justify $15 in products I wasn't always thrilled about. I did love their customer service department, and if they ever introduce a points system, I would have no problem coming back.
I'm glad I won't be alone when I'm kicking myself when this box ends up being awesome ;p

I cancelled because I've been buying WAY too many full size products (I can't resist these Christmas kits!!!) and I HAVE to use up some of the samples that I've got stashed away... It's getting a little out of control.

Reaction score
Sample Society charged my debit card on the 29th.  My reciept says I'm getting "kit B".   Last month there were different kits too - probably because of the various lipstick shades?  I wonder if there is a color item again this month.  I still have my fingers crossed for the By Terry blush!

Reaction score
I've totally been wanting to try something from By Terry so I hope u're right. I was reading a non-beauty magazine and the CEO of a company was talking about what she carries with her and she said the Rose mask By Terry or something along those lines...sounds so awesome!

Reaction score
I bet it's the Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid SPF 15  (on page 2) since the it's the only product that links to beautybar.com. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by classntrash /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bet it's the Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid SPF 15  (on page 2) since the it's the only product that links to beautybar.com. 
That's okay with me.  I like Caudalie skin care products, and can always use them. 

I'm wondering why the different kits though.  I keep thinking it must be a color variation, but I could be wrong.  We'll know tomorrow when the products update on the Sample Society website.

Reaction score
Mine shows kit B.. dunno what the difference will be, but I guess we'll see soon. I think mine also showed B last month.

Reaction score
Kit "B" for me.  

Was kit "C" last month.

Getting excited!  LOL

Reaction score
Mine says Kit C, but it says Order Received with a circle crossed out next to it, I wonder why O.O

Reaction score
Kit B here! Can't wait to see what we get! I hope it's a By Terry! I'm  not going to peek so I can do an unboxing video and give honest first impressions, so I won't be checking the forum now until I get my box :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully I can resist temptation!!

Reaction score
Kit A for me. Shipping label has been made and says it will ship today. I love how early this one comes in the month.

Reaction score
I'm getting Kit C! Supposed to be delivered on Wednesday :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Got a notification from UPS for delivery tomorrow from QUIDSI.  Looked up QUIDSI and they do beautybar.com....so I'm thinking my box will be here tomorrow!!!  Wow!  So excited!  My dashboard hasn't updated or anything though so I have no idea what will be in it!

Reaction score
I'm Kit C and the shipping label was created today! I hope it's a good December!

Reaction score
My box shipped today! I love how SS comes early in the month. It's so hard to wait for all of the other subs!!

Latest posts