Quantcast

Sample Society: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone! I'm new here! I just wanted to share my updated dashboard so we could try and see what the box variations were this month. This is Kit A btw.


 
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Oops. I think I made it too small the first time. Here it is again.


 
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
60
Originally Posted by cocotears /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I just wanted to share my updated dashboard so we could try and see what the box variations were this month. This is Kit A btw.


Ahh sooo tiny! Can you post clearer photos?
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I have kit B, but no update to my dashboard yet. Hope it comes up soon.

 
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
57
I have kit B as well and am so anxious to see what is in it!!  (dashboard still showing November)  I don't think it will include the Jane Iredale mascara because I have already received that?  Though I wouldn't mind :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by cocotears /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry. I made it bigger.


looks like i am getting the same box! not too bad would love to know whats in the other boxes too!!
 
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
264
Reaction score
6
I don't know what box number mine is....but I'm getting this:

  • Hanskin Super Plus Perfect BB Cream SPF37 PA++ Bright (30g) SS PACKET

    Love it? Hate it? Rate it
     
     
     
     
     
  • Shop the brand »
  • Philosophy Living Grace Gel, Deluxe Sample

     


 
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
264
Reaction score
6
Found it...mine is Kit C.   :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
3
How do you guys feel about the variations in boxes?  For me, that the fact that the boxes were nearly identical for everyone was one of the factors that sold me on this box when I signed up 3 months ago.  There was variation in shades received for makeup items (i.e. stila smudge crayon) and the like, but the products were the same.

I'm very excited for my box this month (getting Kit C), but not sure how I feel about the change yet.

 
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have kit B as well and am so anxious to see what is in it!!  (dashboard still showing November)  I don't think it will include the Jane Iredale mascara because I have already received that?  Though I wouldn't mind :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've received the mascara as well. Wonder what our either/or item will be? I hope it's a pretty red lipstick.

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Mine hasn't updated yet. But since I already got the Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, Black Ice Deluxe Sample in August, I hope I don't get it again.

 
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
60
Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have kit B as well and am so anxious to see what is in it!!  (dashboard still showing November)  I don't think it will include the Jane Iredale mascara because I have already received that?  Though I wouldn't mind :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif


I've received the mascara as well. Wonder what our either/or item will be? I hope it's a pretty red lipstick.
Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine hasn't updated yet. But since I already got the Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, Black Ice Deluxe Sample in August, I hope I don't get it again.
What did you guys think of it?

 
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
342
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif



What did you guys think of it?
i got the sample as well and liked it. didn't notice much volume, but it went on super smooth. no clumps, not sticky, slick black color.

 
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
144
I am getting Kit E according to my shipping, but my dashboard isn't updated, so who knows what's in there. I am always interested in trying new BB creams, so I kinda hope mine has one.

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Meh. I used it a couple of times but it didn't really give me much of anything. It did go on pretty smooth though. But the reason why I stopped using it was the raccoon eyes I would get lol. But I know someone else IRL that got it & they really liked it.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif



What did you guys think of it?
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif



What did you guys think of it?
I didn't love it, but there was nothing offensive about it. I noticed it flaked quite a bit toward the end of the day. I touch my eyes a ton, so I'm sure that contributed to it.

 

Latest posts

Top