Sample Society: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! I'm new here! I just wanted to share my updated dashboard so we could try and see what the box variations were this month. This is Kit A btw.

Originally Posted by cocotears /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I just wanted to share my updated dashboard so we could try and see what the box variations were this month. This is Kit A btw.

Ahh sooo tiny! Can you post clearer photos?

I have kit B as well and am so anxious to see what is in it!!  (dashboard still showing November)  I don't think it will include the Jane Iredale mascara because I have already received that?  Though I wouldn't mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by cocotears /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry. I made it bigger.

looks like i am getting the same box! not too bad would love to know whats in the other boxes too!!

I don't know what box number mine is....but I'm getting this:

• hsn-001_small2a.jpg
  • Hanskin Super Plus Perfect BB Cream SPF37 PA++ Bright (30g) SS PACKET

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

• Shop the brand »
  • phi-449_small2a.jpg
  • Philosophy Living Grace Gel, Deluxe Sample

How do you guys feel about the variations in boxes?  For me, that the fact that the boxes were nearly identical for everyone was one of the factors that sold me on this box when I signed up 3 months ago.  There was variation in shades received for makeup items (i.e. stila smudge crayon) and the like, but the products were the same.

I'm very excited for my box this month (getting Kit C), but not sure how I feel about the change yet.

Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have kit B as well and am so anxious to see what is in it!!  (dashboard still showing November)  I don't think it will include the Jane Iredale mascara because I have already received that?  Though I wouldn't mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've received the mascara as well. Wonder what our either/or item will be? I hope it's a pretty red lipstick.

Mine hasn't updated yet. But since I already got the Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, Black Ice Deluxe Sample in August, I hope I don't get it again.

Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've received the mascara as well. Wonder what our either/or item will be? I hope it's a pretty red lipstick.
Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine hasn't updated yet. But since I already got the Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, Black Ice Deluxe Sample in August, I hope I don't get it again.
What did you guys think of it?

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got the sample as well and liked it. didn't notice much volume, but it went on super smooth. no clumps, not sticky, slick black color.

I am getting Kit E according to my shipping, but my dashboard isn't updated, so who knows what's in there. I am always interested in trying new BB creams, so I kinda hope mine has one.

Meh. I used it a couple of times but it didn't really give me much of anything. It did go on pretty smooth though. But the reason why I stopped using it was the raccoon eyes I would get lol. But I know someone else IRL that got it & they really liked it.

I didn't love it, but there was nothing offensive about it. I noticed it flaked quite a bit toward the end of the day. I touch my eyes a ton, so I'm sure that contributed to it.

Latest posts

Back