Sample Society: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where are you guys seeing which kit you are getting? I don't see anything on my dashboard like that.

I'm getting Kit A.  Do you guys like getting different boxes?  I still can't decide how I feel about it.  I kinda liked not having to worry about box envy, on the other hand I like the idea that they might be more catered to your preferences. 

Just remembered the answer to my question reading your above posts lol; was a beauty profile when I signed up I wonder whether its changeable cant wait for my first box hope kit D is a good one

Originally Posted by stylishmomofnw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just remembered the answer to my question reading your above posts lol; was a beauty profile when I signed up I wonder whether its changeable cant wait for my first box hope kit D is a good one
I don't think I remember filling any beauty profile up...but I remember there being some sort of option mmmm

When I signed up a couple weeks ago there were about six seven questions pretty basic and preferences for skin care makeup etc but just now checked my dashboard and it totally disappeared

One thing I would like to see happen with S.S. is that they have their boxes influenced by the seasons and holidays. Winter have hair masks and red nail polish and for summer, bright colors and SPF products for example. And an item for each category, hair, face, makeup, hands

Originally Posted by pirouette84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One thing I would like to see happen with S.S. is that they have their boxes influenced by the seasons and holidays. Winter have hair masks and red nail polish and for summer, bright colors and SPF products for example.

And an item for each category, hair, face, makeup, hands
that's actually a good idea! Their boxes don't seem to have a "theme", or at least not one that I have noticed.

I am also getting Kit D.  This is my first month with SS, so I'll be interested to see what I get and whether I stick around.

Curious to know if the different kits are more different than similar.

Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting Kit A.  Do you guys like getting different boxes?  I still can't decide how I feel about it.  I kinda liked not having to worry about box envy, on the other hand I like the idea that they might be more catered to your preferences. 
I have been with Sample Society since the beginning. I liked that everyone got the same box. I never could win the box lottery when I had Birchbox. I could go for the same item in different colors to better suit complexions but I'm not a fan of the variations. I do like the idea of a seasonal themed box.

Are all the new subscribers this month getting Kit D like me? Just curious.
I'm a new subscriber this month and I'm getting Kit C. I'm excited.. Can't wait to get my box!

I'm hoping there's more lipstick in this box...I can never have enough.
biggrin.gif
  Oooo...or maybe some blush?

Looks like I'm getting Kit B, which I think I've gotten pretty much every month since they've started the variations.

Latest posts

Back