Sample Society: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the email with shipping information! Hopefully, the dashboard will be updated on Monday, maybe?

kit a shipped today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

didn't their little thing say it was going to be filled with things "gorgeous ..for date night"?

kit a shipped today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Same kit! Woo woo! Although, I'm West Coast, so shipping takes a little longer to get to me.. still excited, especially for the last sample..wonder what sample one is?
LL

My Kit A has shipped. The contents are below:

bim-012_small2a.jpg

Oh my expensive goodness! That first product has a whopping $275 price tag!! While Sample Society might not be the most exciting, it's definitely luxurious. I always feel like a princess at a spa, when I'm playing with these samples. It feels decadent to know I'm rubbing some expensive a#$ stuff on my face lol.

Anti aging or not, I don't care.. I'm a skin care fiend. I love having jars, tubes, and tubs of stuff to slather on lol. If I don't like it on my face, I use it on my neck, chest, and/or hands. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But, I hope I hate it lol..the prices for some of these products are as much as a car note!

Originally Posted by R8RJenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got kit A too!  Do you think the lipstick    iis full size?
Kit A for me also!   My dashboard hasn't update though and it doesn't look like it has shipped....hmmmm

I am not sure but I believe this lipstick was sent out in Birchbox several months ago and it was full size.  If I am remembering correctly, it is a plastic bullet and you twist the product up....

sorry!  added highlight to spoiler!!

My expected delivery date is Feb 7th, next Thurs!

But I don't think my products are showing up yet. Where do you find them?

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My expected delivery date is Feb 7th, next Thurs!

But I don't think my products are showing up yet. Where do you find them?
You can see the products included in your box by clicking on "My Dashboard" on the left side of the page when you go to your account information.  Mine hasn't updated from last month yet though.  You can see which kit letter A, B, C etc. on your account page under your most current order.

Does anyone know if I subscribe now would I get February, or would it start in March? Thank you.

Does anyone know if I subscribe now would I get February, or would it start in March? Thank you.
You might get in February's box, since the shipping is just beginning. I'd not bet 100%, you could always call CS and ask.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anti aging or not, I don't care.. I'm a skin care fiend. I love having jars, tubes, and tubs of stuff to slather on lol. If I don't like it on my face, I use it on my neck, chest, and/or hands.
biggrin.gif

But, I hope I hate it lol..the prices for some of these products are as much as a car note!
Funny!  I'm the same way.  I just love skin care stuff and love trying new things.  If something is "anti-aging", then even better.  If I cant use something on my face, I have lots of other body parts that can always use a little pampering and TLC. 

I was almost glad last month when the Clarks Botanicals Mask sample made my face sting and burn.  Thats one product I can cross off my shopping list!  It did provide some nice moisturization for my feet when I did a little home pedicure though.

Once again I'm not impressed. Nothing do I see is what I would concider perfect for a date night! Come on, lets see some things for Valentines!!!

I am the same box (is this the one you had? I think we had the same boxes last month). I didn't check the full size of that product but I am so thrilled to be getting two drops of a $300 product!!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my expensive goodness! That first product has a whopping $275 price tag!!
While Sample Society might not be the most exciting, it's definitely luxurious. I always feel like a princess at a spa, when I'm playing with these samples. It feels decadent to know I'm rubbing some expensive a#$ stuff on my face lol.

After seeing what I'll be getting in my A kit, I just cancelled my sub. I saw what GlossyBox USA members got last month and it makes SS look like a joke! I'll spend the additional $6 for a GlssyBox and get products that I can actually use! So long Sample Society, you weren't worth it

I'm getting kit A too!  I'm really happy with the products this month!  I'm not sure what people here mean when they say it's not Valentine's Day related.  I think the 3rd and 4th items are something any woman would want to use for date night, and probably the other products as well.

I'm looking forward to trying the first product listed on the dashboard.  I love high end skin care, and might possibly splurge if I could find something that works well for me and I could justify the price.  The trouble is there are so many other products with lower price tags that work just as well as all the pricey higher end stuff I've tried.  But, I'll never know unless I try whatever it is first, which is why I love Sample Society.

Right now I'm using CellCeuticals products because I really liked the cleanser we got in our SS boxes a few months ago.  The line is mid-priced, but I keep finding good deals on the kits online, and it does what it says it does.

Latest posts

Back