Sample Society: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine now says "Backordered' in the shipping info.  Does anyone else have "BackOrdered" in their shipping info?  mine was kit D originally.  

Originally Posted by EdithS2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally signed up for my first Sample Society box. I cannot bear the wait. I'm getting a kit F. On the Facebook page they show new Beauty Bar exclusive Oscar de la Renta nail enamels. I love the pale grey blue one! Wish I would get one of those. Happy New Year with Sample Society! 
claps.gif
ughhh!  I cancelled Sample Society this month because I am trying to spend my "fun money" in a more careful manner HA!  Trying to be strong but if you guys get this Oscar de la Renta polish then I'm gonna be very unhappy with my decision !!   
eusa_wall.gif

Hi guys. Mine says backordered also under overview but under order history it says expected delivery Jan 3rd...confused.

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys. Mine says backordered also under overview but under order history it says expected delivery Jan 3rd...confused.
Mine says it is backordered also! That is so weird! MissLindaJean, I am getting Kit C also!

Mine is kit d, also back ordered, but I was charged the 28th. Maybe they ship them in order (ie kit A goes out first, F last?) I had a kit in the second half last month and was not one of the first to get mine. A friend had an a or b and got hers 1-2 days before me. 

From what I recall, I think it usually says "back ordered" until you see a tracking number and then it says "shipped".

Meanwhile our dashboard should update with the contents very soon! Either later today or tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

This deserves an emoticon 
claps.gif
  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine says backordered, but it says I should've gotten it yesterday, which makes no sense cuz it was a holiday...*confused*

Can't wait to get this! It will definitely be a pick-me-up after the last few weeks I've had.

So am i....This will be my first order and it says back ordered.  Do they email when it ships out?

*sigh* I kinda hoped to get this today  cuz it said I'd get it yesterday, but I bet I'll get it by the end of the week! Can't wait, I'm hoping for make up :3

Sometimes. I have been a Diapers.com/etc customer for years. They are awesome. Do not worry!

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So am i....This will be my first order and it says back ordered.  Do they email when it ships out?

I just talked to CS and the "backordered" just means it is coming to us by the 7th for delivery. CS told me what was in my box (kit C)

Stri Vectin Scrub
A By Terry rose product
Lip gloss
A freaking nother black freaking eyeliner
Nicole Ritchie perfume

Hate the last two but okay with the top three

meh to the BLACK eyeliner

yay to the lipgloss
yay to the By Terry product
and meh to the perfume...
I hope I get the lipgloss and the By Terry

Latest posts