Sample Society: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just talked to CS and the "backordered" just means it is coming to us by the 7th for delivery. CS told me what was in my box (kit C)

Stri Vectin Scrub

A By Terry rose product

Lip gloss

A freaking nother black freaking eyeliner

Nicole Ritchie perfume

Hate the last two but okay with the top three

I'm Kit C, too!  

Wonder what the By Terry Rose product is!  That's fairly exciting.  The scrub is okay, I can always try/use another one for my travel kit.  The lipgloss is...eh...depending on who it is and what color.  The eyeliner  *sigh* I really don't want another...but...at least it isn't brown, I have 6 (SIX) Bourbon UD eyeliners. LOL  Heard the Nicole Richie perfume smell nass...so we'll see.  

Interesting...I'm kit C as well..yay! Wish my dang box got here when everyone else's did! I'm not overly enthused for some items, which could be repeats, but am very curious to the brands featured! Wish my dashboard was updated already!

I'm going to cancel after this month. I'd rather spend the extra money and sign up for Little Black Bag where I'm guaranteed to like something because I picked it out. I can't risk my money anymore for people to give me samples I don't like

I'm kit D, says In Process, expected delivery today, no tracking number so I'm assuming I'll get it tomorrow. I usually receive it the day they notify me of shipment. 

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting Kit B...but it's backordered.
I'm Kit B as well. Customer Service told me I should receive it tomorrow even though it says back-ordered on my account.

I hope they are right!

thanks 
biggrin.gif

All I can see is that my order is in process, and my kit is kit F.

Is there a way to see the contents of the kit? I've looked all over the Dashboard. December's products that I rated are all I can see, then the other months boxes from last yr.

Thanks!

I think Sample Society ususally ships on the 1st Monday of the month.  My experience has been that the stated delivery date and the shipping date on the dashboard is always wrong and means nothing until it actually ships and the tracking number appears and then it changes to reflect the correct dates. 

I've been dying to try a BT product.  They could send me a box of rocks and if there was a BT included I would be happy.

My shipping number has changed and the tracking says a label was created today. 
claps.gif
The dashboard has not updated so no idea what I am getting except that it is Kit B.

I'm getting Kit A and my dashboard has updated but the tracking # hasn't. Looks like I'll be getting it on Monday.

I am getting Kit B and this is what is in the box.

The CS agent I spoke to told me the contents.

Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Eye Pencil

Clarks Botanical Moisture Mask

SnowBerry Nourishing Rich Day Cream

SnowBerry Cellular Regeneration Night Cream

Nicole Ritchie perfume
My thoughts...

At first I was disappointed but after some googling I am actually glad to try a few of these brands. 

Clarks has gotten rave reviews and has a cult following.(plus I love masks)
SnowBerry seems very interesting. It's a new line from New Zealand. (translation..cool and unusual ingredients from that part of the world) I don't think I've ever had anything from NZ except for say a kiwi or two.... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Lord&Berry Kajal liner- I got an eyeliner LAST month from SS. I have a zillion eyeliners. But this one is kohl. Supposedly better for your waterline. So I am OK with it and will I line like Nefertiti!

When the CS agent mentioned Nicole Ritchie perfume. I said "ewwwww" faster than he could say the name of it. He cracked up....loudly..AND gave me a $5 dollar credit in my Beauty Bar account. He said it was for my "patience"...I think it's because I made him laugh in the wee hours ( it was 5:30 am)  He literally snorted on the phone.

So that's it. Hope you are all happy with your boxes.
I have soooooo much skin care it's obscene. 
But that is not SS's fault, it's mine. 

Seems like there are some significant differences in boxes this time around.  Fascinating....
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by dlynncoates /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seems like there are some significant differences in boxes this time around.  Fascinating....
kopfkratz.gif
Yes it seems so. What Kit are you getting?

Well the dashboard is updated!

The CS agent I spoke to yesterday was right about the contents in my box.

I am Kit B....

• lbe-049_small2a.jpg
  • Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Eye Pencil-Black SS

• mia-018_small2a.jpg
    Moisture Mask, Deluxe Sample Love it? Hate it? Rate it

• ncr-007_small2a.jpg
  • Nicole Richie Fragrance Eau de Parfum VOC-SS

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

• snb-026_small2a.jpg
  • Snowberry Nourishing Rich Day Cream Deluxe Sample

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

• snb-028_small2a.jpg
  • Snowberry Cellular Regeneration Night Cream Deluxe Sample                   

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is getting!

Latest posts

Back