Sample Society: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it as well. And it could be worse than Nicole Richie's perfume. I mean, I've seen Justin Bieber's perfume at a lot of stores.
biggrin.gif

I actually really hated the Nicole perfume! and did the strivectin break anyone else out? I've determined that its either that or the Josie Maran cleansing argan oil that I tried out. something broke me out terribly. all around my chin and forehead! on my chin theres one thats cystic and has made buddy buddy with the non-cystic ones and have formed one big painful gross thing! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> how do I make it go awayyyyy?????

so I just now tried the Sue D. gloss from this box and it's quite pretty. I got the gloss in Beach Trinity. it sounded like a plumping gloss of sorts so it scared me away originally but it is going to look great, especially in the Summer!

the dry shampoo sucked, but i thought maybe it was just me because ive never used one before. i was too scared to even try it on my hair! my husband was my hair model, lol. I waited much longer than 2 minutes because it was still sticky in spots and even though i brushed and brushed, it left his brown hair looking dull. it felt really stiff too- like i dumped a pile of crappy hair spray  in his hair.

The pantene i'm really skeptical about. i have a dry scalp and it seems like it's straight up alcohol and removes all product from your hair to make your hair more... frictiony? 

the perfume smells.. kind of musky hippy for me.

didn't try the eyeliner yet

ditto for the snowberry. 

the strivectin scrub is the only thing i've been using and liking. I think i'll be doing a scrub comparison coming up because I have like 4 right now, lol. 

I just ordered a QVC test tube. I'm thinking about dropped SS and getting test tube quarterly instead. 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the dry shampoo sucked, but i thought maybe it was just me because ive never used one before. i was too scared to even try it on my hair! my husband was my hair model, lol. I waited much longer than 2 minutes because it was still sticky in spots and even though i brushed and brushed, it left his brown hair looking dull. it felt really stiff too- like i dumped a pile of crappy hair spray  in his hair.

The pantene i'm really skeptical about. i have a dry scalp and it seems like it's straight up alcohol and removes all product from your hair to make your hair more... frictiony? 

the perfume smells.. kind of musky hippy for me.

didn't try the eyeliner yet

ditto for the snowberry. 

the strivectin scrub is the only thing i've been using and liking. I think i'll be doing a scrub comparison coming up because I have like 4 right now, lol. 

I just ordered a QVC test tube. I'm thinking about dropped SS and getting test tube quarterly instead. 
i finally just cancelled. i think they send a good variety of stuff and the sizes are great for $15 but i'm ready to move on. 

and i hate that dry shampoo so much it makes me angry to think about.

I don't like the idea of brushing my hair after using the dry shampoo...cuz it's wavy and if I brush it I look like a lion after a wild night of sex...so ya...I like freeman's more and it's WAY cheaper...does that make any sense to you? the cheap product works better than the fancy one? XD

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up today! Will I get a february box or will my first box not come till march?
You'll get a February box.  They don't do the month in advance billing thing that some of the other subs do.

Latest posts

Back