Sample Society June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that Sample Society is so skincare heavy.  It's one of the reasons I subscribe.  I don't mind make up but I really love skincare the most.  And I love the fun extras they sometimes include like the Illume candle we got a couple months ago. And the price is right where I can justify keeping it.  If it was $20, I'd probably just stick with Glossybox but at $15, I think, "Well, it's better than Birchbox and I'm not getting that sooo...."   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Isn't there usually more than 1 spoiler at this point? I'm trying to decide if I should skip this month's box or not and cancel. 

So, I'll be receiving the D Kit, this time.... Will I get any goodies that will make me want to purchase the full size item... In May, I received the E kit. Hmmm. This will be my second box and I am on the border on continuing my subscriptuion. I've sub to Brichbox and thought that was ok.

Kit D as well...I meant to cancel and guess I forgot.....kinda nervous because they only released one spoiler that only some people will be getting.  Ahhh I hope it's better than I am expecting!

Kit C for me!
I'm also getting kit c.... I meant to cancel. Oh well, sample society you get one more shot. I have a strong feeling I will be canceling once I see what's in my box....

I do not know how to do a spoiler on this new site but I too am getting kit D.  I called and found out what the items are, not too excited.  If you want to know what kit d is feel free to pm and I will let you know.

I've got the contents of Kit A. PM me if you are curious and can't wait either :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm rather pleased with what I'm getting.

juliete has a gun not a perfume - perfume sample

h20 plus night oasis oxygenating rejuvenator

Karin Herzog vita a kombi

malien and Goetz moisturizer

Nicole Richie perfume

purlisse moisturizer

This is what Momma4 PM'd me and my first attempt at creating a spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicole Richie perfume

purlisse moisturizer

That's Kit D?  Ugh.  I'm done.  Two perfume samples and four moisturizer samples?  I don't wear perfume, and I have so many moisturizer samples that I'm not even interested in trying any more. 

I don't mind getting skincare, but at least make it a variety of products.  An eye cream or a face wash, something like that. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicole Richie perfume

purlisse moisturizer

thanks for posting this. i'm actually really looking forward to the moisturizer's since my skin is so dry and cheeks get a little flacky. Hoping to find something that works for my skin. :unsure:

Back