Sample Society June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like it...  I can't find anything.

I'm hoping for a Kate Somerville product with all the promoting they've been doing with her.

Seems like it...  I can't find anything.

I'm hoping for a Kate Somerville product with all the promoting they've been doing with her.
Not a big Kate Somerville fan... I'm hoping for a good full size make up item or fancy hair accessory like some past boxes. This month is make it or break it for me with sample society.

Not a big Kate Somerville fan... I'm hoping for a good full size make up item or fancy hair accessory like some past boxes. This month is make it or break it for me with sample society.
I'm hoping for makeup, too. I finally got off the Ipsy wait list (after 3 months!) so I'm not sure if I'll continue Sample Society. I'm hoping spoilers will be out soon!

I'm hoping for makeup, too. I finally got off the Ipsy wait list (after 3 months!) so I'm not sure if I'll continue Sample Society. I'm hoping spoilers will be out soon!
Yeah I'm still debating. What day of the month do they charge us on? I might cancel before then.... Or I might not... Decisions, decisions.

Same here. I already have ipsy (and an over abundance of makeup) so I might cancel after this month. But for June, I'm hoping for some butter london!!

I need spoilers!!! I want to try this box, but I'm waiting for a good spoiler. Butter London would get me signed up in a second!

I'd love to get a night time eye cream, something really soothing and moisturizing. I get such irritation around my eyes during allergy season.

A sample size of a good gentle cleanser would be nice, too, for travel.

And yes, Butter London, I'd happily take that any month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love a light, oil-free mositurizer for summer time. And a good eye-makeup remover.

First Spoiler....same SOME members may receive one of these

1964963_695836283785315_2293841753134209741_n.png

Good eye!  Finally!

Although I'm bummed its only for "some".  I wish the first spoiler was an everyone thing!

And it is MIGHT be.  This will be the first month since November that I won't be getting Sample Society.  I do like that they ship early in the month and are normally reliable, but I don't need skincare right now.  Will resubscribe someday, but taking a few months off!

Yeah I'm debating cancelling SS. There's a disturbing lack of makeup, and I feel I get a better value per dollar with Ipsy and Glossybox, and even Popsugar sometimes. I got a full sized Too Faced eye palette a couple of Popsugar boxes ago.

Yeah I'm debating cancelling SS. There's a disturbing lack of makeup, and I feel I get a better value per dollar with Ipsy and Glossybox, and even Popsugar sometimes. I got a full sized Too Faced eye palette a couple of Popsugar boxes ago.
 Sample Society has never been heavy on the makeup. Most subs aren't. I find Ipsy's stuff a little to cheap for my tastes, but I am old.

So far I have really been happy with this subscription service...I can't wait to see what we will get in our June box!!  These boxes have never disappointed me.  I am still in love with my liner from Butter Londer in the March box - one of the best liners I have ever used!!

Sample Society has never been heavy on the makeup. Most subs aren't. I find Ipsy's stuff a little to cheap for my tastes, but I am old.
That's not true actually. There used to be like 1 or 2 full size make up items in every box. I've subscribed for about two years. It's become very heavy Skincare recently. They also have sent other awesome extras, like candles and once I even got a very cute hair clip that retailed for over $40. I love hair accessories (even if I'm older and have a career) so I appreciate when they have included them because I actually use them and find more value in them than a little lotion sample.

I agree - overall Ipsy is very low-end heavy. I subscribed for a few months a couple of years ago and quickly cancelled because of that. There have been a few months where they stuck something nicer in and I was kicking myself but overall I have been completely fine to not sub to Ipsy.

Latest posts

Back