Sample Society September 2014 - Spoilers & Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed back up for SS for September! I was down to getting only Birchbox (and popsugar and naturebox) and was feeling sad and needing some beauty happy, so I resubbed to SS and Ipsy. Already glad, I love a good eye cream!

I just signed up, so excited! I've been interested since the relaunch, but the eye cream sealed the deal!

Where is the code? Is it supposed to be somewhere in the box? If so, I'm 90% sure mine was missing.
I got an email with it, but I know you can also find it on your account. I think it's on the dashboard page. If you can't find it, let me know, I will look it up and post it!

I just signed up.  I am on a replacement only way of life for August and I needed an eye cream.  It doesn't hurt that I have been watching this box to check out how its doing.  It has sounded great and is the kind of box I like - a mix of deluxe to full size products.   So, I found a perfect excuse to jump on board..  I can't do any better than $15 for an eyecream.

Thanks @ for your support.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aaaaaaaaargh @@Kristine Walker I was trying to quote your post and I deleted it!!! Darn it mod powers! On the mobile version "quote" and "delete" are right next to each other, and my fat little finger slipped, and of course there's no "are you sure?" step.

I'm so sorry!

So you guys, she made the brilliant observation that she could always use the cream on her face or elbows if the under eye thing didn't work out, and I was trying to quote her and say Thank You because now I won't feel guilty for trying it! Worst thing that could happen is I end up with some very youthful elbows!

Aaaaaaaaargh @@Kristine Walker I was trying to quote your post and I deleted it!!! Darn it mod powers! On the mobile version "quote" and "delete" are right next to each other, and my fat little finger slipped, and of course there's no "are you sure?" step.

I'm so sorry!

So you guys, she made the brilliant observation that she could always use the cream on her face or elbows if the under eye thing didn't work out, and I was trying to quote her and say Thank You because now I won't feel guilty for trying it! Worst thing that could happen is I end up with some very youthful elbows!
That's actually really smart. On a related note, If anyone needs some elbow help, Caudalie Divine Oil is amazing on elbows. They rubbed that stuff all over my arms at the Birchbox + Caudalie event last week and they are still baby soft.

That's actually really smart. On a related note, If anyone needs some elbow help, Caudalie Divine Oil is amazing on elbows. They rubbed that stuff all over my arms at the Birchbox + Caudalie event last week and they are still baby soft.
Good call! I even have some of that sitting around unopened.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Caudalie Divine Oil is HG for me.

The eye cream tempts me but I really want the Caudalie Premeir Cru The Eye Cream, I am on 4 hours of sleep and no sign of puffiness!

Is there a pattern to the sneak peeks for SS like there is for ipsy and BB?

I'm so sorry!

I do that a lot. Anything that's rich I use on the backs of my hands, my elbows and my feet before bed, if I don't like it for my face. 

Hoping the next spoiler entices me to buy!  I dropped Ipsy after this month and am down to 2 BB.  I need a new sample box in my life and hopefully this one is it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i dropped ipsy this month too!! it was so MEH! I did sign up for this box after all these enablers talked about how much they loved it. plus it was only a few dollars more than ipsy! 

Oh and for those of you with dry elbows etc...egyptian magic is the bomb!it melts into your skin and has no scent for anyone who has to be careful of that. if you have BB points you can get a tub for free or next to free :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back