Sample Society

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sure you'll have to wait until you've been charged to ask for a refund. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are they charging everyone on the first of the month? I just signed up today so I didn't know if some people have already gotten charged.

I signed up on Jan. 31st, and haven't been charged yet. I think they just did a .01 hold on my card to make sure it worked.

They didnt charge me either, they will probably charge once they ship it!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up on Jan. 31st, and haven't been charged yet. I think they just did a .01 hold on my card to make sure it worked.

I just signed up. 

I have a funny feeling I'll be cancelling MyGlam soon (haven't even gotten my first bag, but...)

I'm hoping this system, being backed by Allure, will be better handled within its own organization.

The subscription to Allure is free no matter what.  It simply gives you the option to receive it or not. 

I just broke up with MyGlam, gonna give Sample Society a try this time around.  I hope it ends up being decent. 

Sample Society is officially closed to new members for the time being.

You can get on a wait list.

i am on their waiting list..  im so excited!!!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got this email from beauty bar

Sample Society

We channeled our obsession with prestige brands into the perfect beauty cocktail: Sample Society.

Catering to tried-and-true beauty devotees, this exclusive program delivers 5 fresh deluxe-sized samples - culled from beauty's finest - to your doorstep each month.

For $15 a month, you'll receive:
  • 5 deluxe-sized samples from beauty brands like Murad, Stila, and Bond No. 9.
  • $15 gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase - when any product from the brands you've sampled is included in your order.
  • Expert beauty advice to accompany your samples from the editors of Allure.
  • A bonus one-year subscription to Allure magazine ($12 value). See below for offer & refund details.
  • Visit beautybar.com/samplesociety

mod edit: fixed link

i did too! me & myglam split today..   sniff sniff .. teeeheeeeeee

Originally Posted by Lilith McKee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just broke up with MyGlam, gonna give Sample Society a try this time around.  I hope it ends up being decent. 

Originally Posted by Janamaste /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glad I got in when I did! Can't wait for my first box from this one!! 

Originally Posted by Janamaste /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow glad I got in when I did too!  March 5th can't get here fast enough (squee!)

I signed up for SS this morning after dumping MyGlam- Looks like I got in just under the wire.

SO excited about this one, especially since the $15 monthly fee is essentially a credit towards product- Plus their selection looks awesome.

Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for SS this morning after dumping MyGlam- Looks like I got in just under the wire.

SO excited about this one, especially since the $15 monthly fee is essentially a credit towards product- Plus their selection looks awesome.

omg I spaced on the fact that you get a $15.00 credit towards purchase of a product each month... man if I like at least one product in my subscription and buy it, it's almost like getting the sample box free :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)  Cool!

Yeah that ends up being a great deal! Though I wonder how expensive the brands they offer will be...for $15 off I can't image they would offer products for less than 30. Unless it's $15 off a certain amount?

Latest posts

Back