Samples?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy samples of the Jane Iredale PurePressed Foundation in Bisque? I've heard they are sold on skin-etc.com; however, I can't find them on this site. I definitely need samples as I made the mistake of immediately buying a full size BE #1, only to find it is too dark for my pale skin. Thanks!

Hmm, have you tried eBay?? I know BE samples are available on there anyway so it might be worth a shot. Did you not like BE? I just swapped for it & I’ve been dying to try it out again. I had it before but I could never apply it properly so I’m gonna give it another shot

Originally Posted by Laura Hmm, have you tried eBay?? I know BE samples are available on there anyway so it might be worth a shot. Did you not like BE? I just swapped for it & I’ve been dying to try it out again. I had it before but I could never apply it properly so I’m gonna give it another shot It's not that I didn't like BE; I was able to get excellent coverage with it and used it both as a foundation and a concealer. It is just too dark for my skin, even the lightest shade #1. Also, it was really messy for me, I would like a pressed mineral foundation. So I'm on the hunt for a pressed mineral foundation in a shade light enough for my pale skin. Suggestions are welcome!!

I bought my JI samples from skin-etc.com also. Here is the link for it
wink.gif

http://www.skin-etc.com/jairbasa.html

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Does anyone know where I can buy samples of the Jane Iredale PurePressed Foundation in Bisque? I've heard they are sold on skin-etc.com; however, I can't find them on this site. I definitely need samples as I made the mistake of immediately buying a full size BE #1, only to find it is too dark for my pale skin. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back