Sandra

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_lol.gif
Newbie, Hi everyone. This looks like a great site. Hope to learn a lot.

Welcome, Sandra! I do expect you will learn alot. I certainly have! This is a fun and friendly group. Looking forward to your posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hiya Sandra, welcome to MuT! I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you. Just shout if you need help with anything! I'm sure you'll learn lots here because we're all cosmetic junkies with tons of advice to give & to receive from others

& Welcome to MuT Sandra. Glad to have you w/us & I know you'll enjoy yourself here. Looking forward to your posts!
biggrin.gif

Welcome Sandra, nice to have you here
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sandra
icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif
Newbie, Hi everyone. This looks like a great site. Hope to learn a lot. Hey there Sandra, you will learn a TON....these chicks are awesome !!!

Hi Sandra! Welcome to MuT!! You've found a great place to hang out and chat!!

Love your avatar - its great!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_lol.gif

Welcome to MuT, Sandra! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey there Sandra! I'm Janelle - from NY...
smile.gif
Nice to meet you & have you with us! I'm sure you'll learn a lot, and find lots of good tips! Enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Sandra and welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Latest posts

Back