say hi to neta!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just got my cousin to join. everyone welcome her
icon_cheesygrin.gif

her user name is neta.

Originally Posted by Neta Aw thanks Jen. The trips to Sephora will now increase thanks to you and your friends here. All in the name of beauty I guess. Nice to finally get the right advice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hahaha. if you think i spend a lot of money, wait until you see how much they spend. i'd be living on the street with no clothes
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Neta Aw thanks Jen. The trips to Sephora will now increase thanks to you and your friends here. All in the name of beauty I guess. Nice to finally get the right advice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There you are!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome! I'm Janelle, from NY (Suffolk) nice to meet you!!! I'm sure you will meet Tony soon, he is going to be your cousin's future Father-in-Law... lol

Anyhooo - yeah... we spend some $$ after looking at all the stuff people have. Then we drool over it ... and then have to buy it - it's a dangerous site, but it's soooo good!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Neta

Aw thanks Jen. The trips to Sephora will now increase thanks to you and your friends here. All in the name of beauty I guess. Nice to finally get the right advice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Neta to MAKEUPTALK!

Hi, Neta.

Welcome, I'm Leony from Japan and new as well on this great community.

lol! welcome neta!

yeah, buying makeup gets addicting when you get on this site. you see what other people have or learn about new brands and you end up wanting it al. lol

if you live close to jen, you guys could share makeup that way it's more makeup for half the price! lol.

Hi Neta, glad your here. It is a very dangerous site for the wallet, and great for your sanity!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol! welcome neta!
yeah, buying makeup gets addicting when you get on this site. you see what other people have or learn about new brands and you end up wanting it al. lol

if you live close to jen, you guys could share makeup that way it's more makeup for half the price! lol.

LOL she lives 20 mins. from me (she's in manhattan). she just got lots of NARS makeup for her wedding, so i can't wait to try it out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL she lives 20 mins. from me (she's in manhattan). she just got lots of NARS makeup for her wedding, so i can't wait to try it out
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh! Is she the cousin we were picking colors out for?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol Better show her how to do those FOTD's - cause I know I wanna see em' !
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh! Is she the cousin we were picking colors out for?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol Better show her how to do those FOTD's - cause I know I wanna see em' !
tongue.gif
yep!!! she steered away from those we talked about and went for...
NMC6805_mn.jpg

neimanmarcus.com put the kit together and you order it. it's a NARS look. i think it's gorgeous and it's gonna look so nice on her because she wears colors like that usually.

Originally Posted by Jennifer yep!!! she steered away from those we talked about and went for...
NMC6805_mn.jpg

neimanmarcus.com put the kit together and you order it. it's a NARS look. i think it's gorgeous and it's gonna look so nice on her because she wears colors like that usually.

oh. that is pretty! you just have to be careful about the nars eyeshadows. i heard they're really sheer or something.

Originally Posted by Liz oh. that is pretty! you just have to be careful about the nars eyeshadows. i heard they're really sheer or something. are they? i read really good reviews on them. hmm. we're getting together soon so i could try that look on her, so i'll see.

Welcome Neta! I'm Jen from Texas. So glad you are here along with Jennifer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome, Neta! I'm Sofia from across the park from you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad to have you here and enjoy the site as much as we do!

Hi Neta! I have to say that bridal look is gorgeous, soft colors, very polished. a perfect makeup for a wedding.

btw, I`m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. cool to have one of Jennifer´s family members on here now!!!!

Latest posts

Back