Quantcast

Scabs Poll

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
like youre going to get anyone to respond to this one honestly. lol. i wonder why humans even have the urge to eat their own scabs or boogers. you know SO many people do it, so maybe it really is normal....

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
lol, this is exactly what I am after. What is normal and what isn't. Lets vote!





Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

like youre going to get anyone to respond to this one honestly. lol. i wonder why humans even have the urge to eat their own scabs or boogers. you know SO many people do it, so maybe it really is normal....



 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Oy!

I've heard of this behavior through some of my college Psych classes but never imagined people really going through with.



 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Tony, YUCK.. i'm getting sick here. NO ITS NOT NORMAL you weirdo


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Ohhhh I am not saying that I do it , but I have seen someone who did!


I just had a wild hair up my ass to post it






Originally Posted by Laura

Tony, YUCK.. i'm getting sick here. NO ITS NOT NORMAL you weirdo





 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I was saying you're a weirdo for asking the question


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Laura

I was saying you're a weirdo for asking the question




oh shit, everyone knows that...altho Jasmine made me throw up in my mouth a little bit last night lol
 
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
2,542
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Is eating your own scabs normal?

lol

eww...disgusting....Tony do you??
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
lol. Only when they are not bleeding anymore LOL.....

HELLO...just kidding!


For the record, I do not






Originally Posted by Miranhat

eww...disgusting....Tony do you??



 
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
2,542
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol. Only when they are not bleeding anymore LOL.....
HELLO...just kidding!


For the record, I do not


yuck....for the first i thought you do....ok now am sure....lol
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
ROFL, ok sorry for posting this. Its gross huh?

Is your name Mina?





Originally Posted by Miranhat

yuck....for the first i thought you do....ok now am sure....lol



 
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
2,542
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL, ok sorry for posting this. Its gross huh?
Is your name Mina?

Yes...Tony....nick name is Mina.....don't be sorry...this is something diff and gross like you said, cause of that we have some opportunity to give out thoughts about your opinion....
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
The name Minna is a finnish name, but I dunno about Mina





Originally Posted by Miranhat

Yes...Tony....nick name is Mina.....don't be sorry...this is something diff and gross like you said, cause of that we have some opportunity to give out thoughts about your opinion....



 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LMFAO "honker"

hahahaha





Originally Posted by Naturally

EEWWWWW LOL ..nothing like driving along and seeing something ...they think NO one is watching (or maybe they know) ..and out it comes ...a nice ol' honker ..and into their mouth so secretly! LOL
Time for lunch now!





 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
ROFL, wait for my next one






Originally Posted by Naturally

Tony ..since when do you need a wild hair up your arse to post stuff like this? LOL I know I didn't even have to look at the author of this poll to know who it was! ROFLMAO (must be a guy trait ..they so want to know these things)



 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
gail, will you tell us about what was discussed in psych class about scab eating? is it deeper than an obsessive behavior? im interested to know. lol

tony and i talk about the grossest stuff. i even gross HIM out sometimes. i must be a man.

 

Latest posts

Top