Scabs Poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao at scab eating.

Jasmine, post the pics you showed me here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

gail, will you tell us about what was discussed in psych class about scab eating? is it deeper than an obsessive behavior? im interested to know. lol
tony and i talk about the grossest stuff. i even gross HIM out sometimes. i must be a man.

OK, does everyone wanna know why I posted this???

Here is the story. My good friend in Florida had this one friend who worked for him(and I knew him also) as a heavy equipment operator. Plain and simple, the guy ate his own scabs lol. Sorry I am laughing whilst I type. One day there was a vendor who came in and was giving out free scales(little metal measuring rulers). 6 inchers. He was telling me the other day "Oh Tony, remember that one guy, Frank? Well this vendor was in the yard one day and handed out rulers. We caught him pickin' the scabs with this ruler then eating them".

OMG, this story is nasty lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

gail, will you tell us about what was discussed in psych class about scab eating? is it deeper than an obsessive behavior? im interested to know. lol
tony and i talk about the grossest stuff. i even gross HIM out sometimes. i must be a man.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
wink.gif
The name Minna is a finnish name, but I dunno about Mina hmmm interesting minna....but Mina Means Flower...Like it...hehehe..i do so does mine family,,,and my love..anyway thanks for exploring...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) The scabs poll might need the ROFL copter ROFL???

when you said to post the pics, did you mean the shit pics for that er......project we were talking about? cause i dont know if i want to expose anyone to them. lol.

that scab picker guy sounds hot. hes like an ape who just leaned to use tools for the first time.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse when you said to post the pics, did you mean the shit pics for that er......project we were talking about? cause i dont know if i want to expose anyone to them. lol.
that scab picker guy sounds hot. hes like an ape who just leaned to use tools for the first time.

ewwww...

ROFL = Rolls on Floor Laughing

Look in the BLUE bar above this post for "Ackronyms", it explain them all
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat

ROFL???

LMAO...hehehe

ooooga booga

when you said to post the pics, did you mean the shit pics for that er......project we were talking about? cause i dont know if i want to expose anyone to them. lol.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL = Rolls on Floor Laughing
Look in the BLUE bar above this post for "Ackronyms", it explain them all
wink.gif

Oh thanks Dear...Got it

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse when you said to post the pics, did you mean the shit pics for that er......project we were talking about? cause i dont know if i want to expose anyone to them. lol.

Am I the only one who hasn't heard of scab eating!?!?! UGH!
eek.gif

Oh the joy of this thread. It has brought me great laughter, I'll tell ya
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Am I the only one who hasn't heard of scab eating!?!?! UGH!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Rolling on the floor laughing... ROFL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Angel

It was sort of sparked by odd behaviors that would gross you out. The prof then told us some stories she learned about & we all got grossed out. Keep in mind, I was only 19 & really immature, but now as I'm approaching 32, I find this behavior odd & not gross.

That class was ages ago so I don't really recall everything, but I just remember thinking it was weird. I guess if you were someone who did that normally, non-scab eating folks would be odd.

In any event, what's gross to some, is normal to others. I've heard of freaks who screw corpses in the morgue, but that's a COMPLETELY different story. THAT is what I call morbid.

I honestly don't know what I'd do if I saw this in person. I think I'd stop, turn around & walk away, but then again, I could end up standing there completely & utterly shocked.

Back