Scabs Poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like youre going to get anyone to respond to this one honestly. lol. i wonder why humans even have the urge to eat their own scabs or boogers. you know SO many people do it, so maybe it really is normal....

lol, this is exactly what I am after. What is normal and what isn't. Lets vote!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

like youre going to get anyone to respond to this one honestly. lol. i wonder why humans even have the urge to eat their own scabs or boogers. you know SO many people do it, so maybe it really is normal....

Oy!

I've heard of this behavior through some of my college Psych classes but never imagined people really going through with.

Tony, YUCK.. i'm getting sick here. NO ITS NOT NORMAL you weirdo
biggrin.gif

Ohhhh I am not saying that I do it , but I have seen someone who did!
icon_cool.gif

I just had a wild hair up my ass to post it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Tony, YUCK.. i'm getting sick here. NO ITS NOT NORMAL you weirdo
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

I was saying you're a weirdo for asking the question
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh shit, everyone knows that...altho Jasmine made me throw up in my mouth a little bit last night lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Is eating your own scabs normal?

lol

eww...disgusting....Tony do you??

lol. Only when they are not bleeding anymore LOL.....

HELLO...just kidding!
icon_cool.gif

For the record, I do not
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat

eww...disgusting....Tony do you??

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol. Only when they are not bleeding anymore LOL.....
HELLO...just kidding!
icon_cool.gif

For the record, I do not
wink.gif

yuck....for the first i thought you do....ok now am sure....lol

ROFL, ok sorry for posting this. Its gross huh?

Is your name Mina?

yuck....for the first i thought you do....ok now am sure....lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL, ok sorry for posting this. Its gross huh?
Is your name Mina?

Yes...Tony....nick name is Mina.....don't be sorry...this is something diff and gross like you said, cause of that we have some opportunity to give out thoughts about your opinion....

wink.gif
The name Minna is a finnish name, but I dunno about Mina

Yes...Tony....nick name is Mina.....don't be sorry...this is something diff and gross like you said, cause of that we have some opportunity to give out thoughts about your opinion....

LMFAO "honker"

hahahaha

Originally Posted by Naturally

EEWWWWW LOL ..nothing like driving along and seeing something ...they think NO one is watching (or maybe they know) ..and out it comes ...a nice ol' honker ..and into their mouth so secretly! LOL
Time for lunch now!

ROFL, wait for my next one
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally

Tony ..since when do you need a wild hair up your arse to post stuff like this? LOL I know I didn't even have to look at the author of this poll to know who it was! ROFLMAO (must be a guy trait ..they so want to know these things)

gail, will you tell us about what was discussed in psych class about scab eating? is it deeper than an obsessive behavior? im interested to know. lol

tony and i talk about the grossest stuff. i even gross HIM out sometimes. i must be a man.

Latest posts

Back