Scary look of the day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
46f.jpg

Anne Heche in Valentino

What the H%^* was she thinking????

Wonder why the old movie "Bride of Frankenstein" popped into my head after seeing that picture. I get the biggest kick at some of these Hollyweird folks thinking they are looking goooood and being such trendsetters, while someone like me, looks at them and says "Not on my worst drunk did I ever look that bad"

"What was she thinking?" is exactly right. Most of these celebs have people that do their hair, makeup and even pick out their clothes for them, did Anne maybe tick off her stylist that day? I just can't imagine being the person that did her up like that and sending her out the door saying "Whoa Anne, you look great girl, we might be talking Mr. Blackwells best dressed list here" LOL

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 "What was she thinking?" is exactly right. Most of these celebs have people that do their hair, makeup and even pick out their clothes for them, did Anne maybe tick off her stylist that day? I just can't imagine being the person that did her up like that and sending her out the door saying "Whoa Anne, you look great girl, we might be talking Mr. Blackwells best dressed list here" LOL eeeek gads. She did better when she was with Ellen.

Ellen is one of my favorite people. I got a chance to watch her daytime show when I was off on Tuesday, and its really great. I've watched her HBO comedy shows over and over like it was the first time.

Originally Posted by shoediva Ellen is one of my favorite people. I got a chance to watch her daytime show when I was off on Tuesday, and its really great. I've watched her HBO comedy shows over and over like it was the first time. She's very cool! Her ex blew it. LOL.

What the h*&^!! Is he/she for real???? looks like he stole the wings from VC.

Originally Posted by shoediva What the h*&^!! Is he/she for real???? looks like he stole the wings from VC. LOL... it is for real! It was a photo from InStyle from a J.P. Gautier fashion show. Heh heh.

Latest posts

Back