Scott Barnes MU??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried his chic palettes or mascara?

I'm thinking of getting the chic palette in Honey, but thought i'd ask for opinions here first!! And also thinking of getting the Luscious Lash mascara.

Thanx in advance!

He is J. Lo's x makeup artist. He was fired for leaking to the press stuff about her is what i was told, by a good source!

All i know about is his body bling shimmer stuff (his signiture thing i think), and i heard it rubs off on everything. But who knows, i think j. lo looked good!

Originally Posted by KMEFH He is J. Lo's x makeup artist. He was fired for leaking to the press stuff about her is what i was told, by a good source!
All i know about is his body bling shimmer stuff (his signiture thing i think), and i heard it rubs off on everything. But who knows, i think j. lo looked good!

ooooh ok. she used to look really pretty,but remember hearing that her mua was fired, and then she was looking ugly with a LOT of undereyeconcealer and bunch of other stuff. lol

5759_hero.jpg
I think this is him... Sephora has one product from him and this picture. On the other hand, QVC sells more of his products but you need to put his name in the search section. I have never used his products...

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 ooooh ok. she used to look really pretty,but remember hearing that her mua was fired, and then she was looking ugly with a LOT of undereyeconcealer and bunch of other stuff. lol

Originally Posted by lilla
5759_hero.jpg
I think this is him... Sephora has one product from him and this picture. On the other hand, QVC sells more of his products but you need to put his name in the search section. I have never used his products... he's kinda cute, but prolly gay. lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 he's kinda cute, but prolly gay. lol Hmmm.. LOL Cute MUA... yeah most likely! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

You guys are funny... but you're most likely right! my husband said the same thing....

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm.. LOL Cute MUA... yeah most likely! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

the packaging for the shadows and foundations are kind of interesting. and the bento box seems like a good price for all the stuff you get.

Ok, all i know about his is that his site had like a 50% off everything sale a few weeks back & girls i know on another board spent LOTS! I think he was donating some of the profits to a charity too (could have been the Tsunami Relief Fund).. Sorry i dont know anything about his products Bhav

Thanx for your replies!

I have the lipslick - lipgloss/lipstick which i really like and i thought i'd try out a few more products.

They're from QVC so i guess if i don't like them i can always send them back!!

I have the Chic Palette in Honey and love it! It definately gives a great glow.
icon_biggrin.gif
I have a pic of it (IRL) on my notepad. It may seem bright but it applies quite natural. I think it would look great on you. Definately try it out!

I got it during the 50% off sale... I wish I had gotten more of the Chic Palettes.
icon_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back