Scott Peterson sentenced to...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This just in: Scott Peterson sentenced to DEATH.
eek.gif

Opinions?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Sitting here and trying to figure out what GIGO means Garbage in, garbage out?

I mean everyone knows he did it... but I think they could've had some more concrete evidence than they did... it's just scary to know that if someone really WAS innocent - that something like that could happen. I didn't keep up with the whole trial... but from what I've heard from others that did, they really didn't have much other than a lot of circumstancial evidence... no bloody glove or anything... lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Well, at least that poor girl & baby got their justice!
smile.gif

I know his parents didn't raise him to be a cheater, but I'm disturbed that they tried to help him escape.
mad.gif
Laci & Connor got the justice they deserve & hope they rest in peace.
icon_cry.gif

Just think if Laci had not shown up on the beach. Scott would have been havin' a good ol' time w/ his girls!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I know his parents didn't raise him to be a cheater, but I'm disturbed that they tried to help him escape.
mad.gif
Laci & Connor got the justice they deserve & hope they rest in peace.
icon_cry.gif

I know. That's what really scares me. I hope her family will finally get some closure on this heinous crime against their daughter & grandson.

Did you hear some of the jurors on the radio? Some sounded pretty educated to me and were really into trying to get it right

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I know. That's what really scares me. I hope her family will finally get some closure on this heinous crime against their daughter & grandson.

unfortunately, no. i was out all day & didn't think the jury would return w/a sentencing decision so i listened to CDs in my car. i would've loved to hear it, but @ the same time, kinda glad i didn't. i cried when i heard the guilty verdict as i watched it on MSNBC, so this would've been equally as hard. definitely a bittersweet ending.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) This just in: Scott Peterson sentenced to DEATH.
eek.gif

Opinions?

I never heard of this guy. Whatever he did, it didn't make the news over here. Can someone explain the story??

OMG, i'm in shock. That is such a disturbing story. My heart goes out to her family & friends.
frown.gif

PS. Thanks for giving me a link to it Kim

Latest posts

Back