Scott Peterson

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Women want to marry Scott Peterson? WTF?
icon_twisted.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/17/pe...son/index.html

I am no proponent of the death penalty, but this guy deserves the death sentence he received IMHO.

You know they have some mental issues. I don't think he's ever shown any remorse or sadness. In the beginning he did, but that was all staged.

eek! i didn't know that san quentin was in the bay area?! i always thought it was in like the middle of the state like near the desserts or something. it was only like 30 miles from my hometown!

"Peterson became the 644th member of San Quentin's death row, which looks out upon San Francisco Bay, the same body of water where Peterson dumped his pregnant wife's body on or about Christmas Eve 2002."

i'm glad they put him there so he can remember what he did, but knowing what a sick person he is, he probably won't even care.

i don't believe in the death penalty, either, but my reason is that they should waste their life and suffer, not kill them. by killing them, you're taking them out of their depression.

another thing having to do with scott is AMBER FREY. don't even get me started on her. yeah, if it wasn't for her, nobody would've pointed the finger at scott, but she's also another dumb...butt.

if anyone saw her 2-part interview, you'd know what i'm talking about.

sorry for the rant LOL

I'm glad that he was found guilty, but sitting in a prison is too good for him. I don't think that sitting there is going to make him feel any different about anything. He didn't show any remorse through the trial, he's not going to change. I am for capital punishment, I don't think we should waste money putting him up in a place to live with 3 square meals and wait for the day to frey him, do it now and get it over with. He didn't give Lacey and Connor a chance, why should we to him?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 You know they have some mental issues. I don't think he's ever shown any remorse or sadness. In the beginning he did, but that was all staged.
eek! i didn't know that san quentin was in the bay area?! i always thought it was in like the middle of the state like near the desserts or something. it was only like 30 miles from my hometown!

It is in the Bay Area. A while back, people wanted to tear down the prison and put new homes there that would probably cost a lot of $$ but lately, I haven't heard anything about it.
My friend's wife works at San Quentin and I am going to quiz her on Scott Peterson the next time I see her. I am glad that he got what he deserved.

I wish the prisoners would kick his ass and make him thier witch and a** rape him. lol.

ooooh, as sick as that is, you just made me laugh out loud. Don't bend over for the soap. But seriously, prisoners don't usually like men that get put to jail because they molested a child. What are they going to do with a baby killer?

Jenn and tylda,

I also believe that he should have to live with his guilt, but he has shown himself to be remorseless. He's a sociopath and does not feel guilt, so I think that death is the best for him cause at least he has something to be afraid of, if he even feels that emotion! I mean, if he felt guilt, he would have at least done his wife the dignity of refraining from calling Amber during a vigil for the two (?) or whatever. He only cares about himself.

Beyond that, he'll spend tons of time in prison just because of the appeals process and the administrative stuff alone. Like I heard on the news, it is more likely that Scott will die in prison from old age than from his death sentence. So, if nothing else, society has condemned him with the most severe punishment we have.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Like I heard on the news, it is more likely that Scott will die in prison from old age than from his death sentence. So, if nothing else, society has condemned him with the most severe punishment we have. that's what makes me SO mad about america. you know he did it, yet you still wait to kill him. that's not with just this case, but with others that you know DEFINITELY murdered.

Originally Posted by Naturally OH ...That makes me even more sick Jennifer ...how they get to sit on death row for LONG LONG years ..while we taxpayers pay for their ...time there! When it's as definite as his case ...there should be NO waiting period ...only as long as it takes to get the juice flowing and him laid on the gurney! exactly!

What pisses me off about prisons, is that we spend so much money on taxes for them! I swear they get better treatment than kids in schools.

Well, to be fair, it costs a lot less to keep a person in prison for life than to sentence to death. Prison for life is like $300,000 and the cost per death penalty is over a million dollars because of the process and appeals.

Also, the appeals process is necessary for those cases when the judge and/or jury got it wrong, which has happened way too many times for something as severe as the death penalty. So IMHO, if it takes much more time or money just to prevent the taking of an innocent life, then it's fine with me.

However, it's just not the case these days since technology and investigatory techniques have become more sophisticated. They get things right a lot more of the time since there is DNA testing, etc.

I work in a prison and I can tell you they don't get better treatment than kids in schools.

He probably won't see the death penalty, the guys in there will get him first !!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by LindaA I work in a prison and I can tell you they don't get better treatment than kids in schools. how do you mean? explain. i like this info lol

I think the inmates will get him in there somehow for what he did...& if they do get him, they'll get him real good...

Are you asking what do I mean by "I work in a prison" or by "they dont' get better treatment than kids in schools"?

Originally Posted by LindaA Are you asking what do I mean by "I work in a prison" or by "they dont' get better treatment than kids in schools"? about the treatment. i've heard stories, but never really thought they were true or as bad.

Latest posts

Back