Screw property taxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Screw property taxes!!!

Today I am writing my LARGE property tax check. Just think all you renters are lucky, you don't have to pay them!! With the housing values here in Southern CA, the taxes are a TON of mooolah. I mean, what do I get for them? Nothing.

i could understand, even though i don't know exactly. my family's never owned a home (i've never even lived in a house before!). in the long run, though, i think maybe mortgage and taxes are easier than paying every month, right?

my county, westchester, is the in the top 5 most expensive counties that pay craploads of taxes in the country.

rent's HELLA expensive, too. our rent, for a 3-bedroom apt. that isn't even that big for the price, which is $2,100 a month.

Yep, property tax paying time just sucks. We have 2 properties to pay on and it double sucks.
icon_mad.gif
Not cheap here in Texas but probably not as much as yours Tony.

Ya, Im feelin' your pain for 2x
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Jen

Yep, property tax paying time just sucks. We have 2 properties to pay on and it double sucks.
icon_mad.gif
Not cheap here in Texas but probably not as much as yours Tony.

The cost of property out here in CA is exactly why we're moving out of state by the end of the year. It sucks cuz I pay for my house out here plus I have an apartment in another state, so I'm paying mortgage and rent. And property taxes? All taxes just suck anyways!

Latest posts

Back