seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this works. Spoiler pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry for the small pics, they are off my phone. 

20130110_170820.jpg

20130110_170854.jpg

20130110_170937.jpg

FedEx has noted that there's a delay because of a winter storm. My guess is that there's an extra day thrown in to hedge their bets. Mine was last tracked in sunny Buffalo, ny

Originally Posted by LillyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks. What are the items other than the scarf? I can't tell...
Under the scarf in the second picture is a bath tea soak packaged in seed paper.

In the second pic: theres a caramel pear pillar candle on the left and (top to bottom right) a bath and shower bomb and a container of whisphering willow shea butter. 

I'm impressed with the quality of the items...I'm going to wait another month to see if the quality is consistent.

^ Agreed. I always get sucked in to Subs where the first couple of months look great. I get a long subscription to 'save' money and end up regretting it 5 months later when Quality, Punctuality, Customer Service, Lateness of Box, or some other scandal ruins the Sub for me.

My box arrived today!  WONDERFUL items.  Nice quality. Great presentation. Fast Shipping.  I'm SUPER happy.  Can't wait until next month!!!

This sounds great but I don't want to get hit with a foreign transaction fee. I have a magazine that publishes just across the border and the charge shows as a US charge. Wish they could share their secret with this company!

Received my box today and omg it's gorgeous! I love everything in it and now I'm sitting here trying to justify spending $250 for a yearly subscription just because it would be such an awesome deal. Since it's kinda late already I'll snap a bunch of pictures tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait for your pics! I am seriously considering this one!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my box today and omg it's gorgeous! I love everything in it and now I'm sitting here trying to justify spending $250 for a yearly subscription just because it would be such an awesome deal. Since it's kinda late already I'll snap a bunch of pictures tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The annual subscription is seriously tempting! But I do need to cut back on spending, especially on things I don't NEED. Oh, the decisions!

Well, you might prefer that than to having many fraudulent charges go through from another city?

That happened to me last year- some weird $800 charges from a CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN TORONTO.

I do not live in Toronto or near there at all....

Originally Posted by farrah3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in the USA & the charge originated from Canada.

I'm thinking that's why my fraud protection kicked in on both my Visa & Mastercard.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that had fraud protection issues.

Well, this is the best sub box I've had yet...beyond impressed. It did look nice online, but having it in hand, the quality really is evident. My favorite thing is that the theme was SO well done. It all met the "cozy" theme, and even the colors of the items in the box were all in the same family. Beautifully packaged, and I still can't believe this is only $35 a month. It's really got that "curated" feel, each item seems chosen with purpose and it all works together perfectly.

In LOVE with the scarf. It's huge and can be a shawl type thing too, so versatile! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be subbing to this one, and if future boxes can come even close to this, I'll be thrilled.

The Jan box looks truly amazing... I just purchased the $250 yearly sub, hopefully all future boxes will be as great!

Back