seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't post pictures since others have so thoroughly posted, but I will say that this is an amazing box with incredible value. I placed my order for a 12 month subscription only last Thursday and already received my box today via Fedex. I've been communicating by email with Agnes, the founder  with my questions and the customer service she provides is friendly and prompt. If you sign up for a 12 month subscription for $250, it only comes out to $20.83 per month and that includes the shipping but you do have to prepay the $250 up front. I believe this is an introductory special if you subscribe before Jan 31st.  My January box was as described by others except my Whispering Willow Whipped Shea is Lemongrass, not Peppermint and my candle is Cinnamon Cranberry, not Pear Caramel. I love the scents I received!

4 reasons why I love this sub:

-fast shipping

-superior customer service

-quality, well thought-out, full size products

-ability to preview each month's box prior to receiving it

I have very high hopes for Seasonsbox based on the January box that I got. It's a new company that just started in December but I saw what December's box had and it was equally awesome!

If you are thinking of subbing to this one, don't hesitate... get in on the $250/year special before Jan 31!

Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won't post pictures since others have so thoroughly posted, but I will say that this is an amazing box with incredible value. I placed my order for a 12 month subscription only last Thursday and already received my box today via Fedex. I've been communicating by email with Agnes, the founder  with my questions and the customer service she provides is friendly and prompt. If you sign up for a 12 month subscription for $250, it only comes out to $20.83 per month and that includes the shipping but you do have to prepay the $250 up front. I believe this is an introductory special if you subscribe before Jan 31st.  My January box was as described by others except my Whispering Willow Whipped Shea is Lemongrass, not Peppermint and my candle is Cinnamon Cranberry, not Pear Caramel. I love the scents I received!

4 reasons why I love this sub:

-fast shipping

-superior customer service

-quality, well thought-out, full size products

-ability to preview each month's box prior to receiving it

I have very high hopes for Seasonsbox based on the January box that I got. It's a new company that just started in December but I saw what December's box had and it was equally awesome!

If you are thinking of subbing to this one, don't hesitate... get in on the $250/year special before Jan 31!
Hi Glossygirl, did you receive any shipping/tracking email before you got the box? I also placed my order last Thursday but didn't hear anything from them since. under 'my account' page I could only see that I have a 12-month sub with nothing else...

I emailed Agnes and she responded with a FedEx tracking number and said I would also be receiving an email from FedEx. I never did receive the email from FedEx but later found out that they were having system problems. I received the box today but I'm in Toronto which is very close to where the box is being shipped from so it will probably take a few more days to get to you. Believe me, it's worth the wait...you will love it!

emailed seasonsbox and was surprised to receive their reply in less than 5-mins. They said that the tracking should be sent automatically by fedex but because of their tracking system issue non of their customers got the email. Anyway they gave me the tracking (not working though, I guess still due to the system issue), and told me that my package should reach by end of this week. We'll see.

Super happy with their customer service though. thumbs up!

I never really thought I'd wax poetic about FedEx (forgive me please, I am a writer for a living so it happens occasionally :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).... but....I LOVE THE SHIPPING! It is so darn amazing to actually be able to expect something within a week of it being mailed. And this is coming from Canada, too! I had gotten all too accustomed to pack mule shipping from GB, LBB, and the PS ...this is freakin' awesome to have fast shipping.

Agreed on the awesome customer service. The founder of SB, Agnes, is such a nice lady and she's very helpful. I reviewed SB on my website a few days ago, and Agnes told me I could go ahead and divulge the theme for February, and it meets so perfectly with February. I am truly excited about the future for SB.

I just got an email from seasonsbox with February previews! The theme is Love Yourself and 4 full size products look awesome! Check it out at seasonsbox.com. I'm super excited to get February's box and am so happy that I signed up for the 12 month subscription.

I want the 

body scrub.
I'm not signing up for anymore subs for awhile but I may have to go purchase that one item 
rolleyes.gif

I am seriously considering signing up for this box just to have the items as gifts so I don't have to do any shopping. This box just looks so amazing.

i could totally go for the $250/year special to not have to shop for little gifts at all for the next year!

I can't see my previous post, it's being moderated, but oh no! i don't love the february box like i do the january box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i just got the frownies rose water spray in my birchbox and i think that may be all the rose i can handle. (wait, didn't i say i was buying for gifts??)

BUT i do think $250 for the year is so ridiculous that i am signing up anyways.

No little extras, but I added the 4 full size products and they are worth $63 Rosewater mist $22 Sugar cookie body glow $18 Bamboo cleansing cloths $18 Chocolate bar $5 Great value for the 12 month sub price of $250 which comes out to only $20.83 per month, shipping included

I just signed up for 3 months!  I'm really digging this sub.. such cute stuff.  I'm especially loving the Feb items.. these are all things I will use to treat myself.  Can't wait to receive it!

As lovely as this box looks, I think I'm just totally sampled out. I've already spent over $160 on subscriptions just for the month of February alone :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However I will be purchasing these as one-time treats for myself occasionally.

Back