seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
: Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought this was supposed to be in the box and made up most of the value?
You are right! on their FB page they had a lot of exited comments for this serum.

I am not expecting anything since they shortchanged me 2 boxes and were insisiting my sub ended in Dec when I only started with the Feb box.

(but if counting my 2 skipped boxes really till April.... shortchanged 4 boxes...edited to add this).

-was kind of hoping they would respond to one of my emails by now but...nope.

Finally, I will send those faxes to my credit card co tonight. I kept putting it off as i was told it is only 1 claim per charge....

Thanks for posting the pics I had to run out the door after I peeked in the box. It's not a bad box but given the nightmare this company has become I'm glad it's my last.

I'm disappointed the face serum is no longer included. I've been using the made from earth moisturizer and I really like it a lot and was looking forward to using them together. But I shouldn't be complaining, I'm just happy to be getting a January box (although I have not gotten it yet...hopefully soon!)

What???? It looks like a totally different box from what the Facebook page indicated. If I thought communicating with them would do any good, I would try, but there is no way this company can be salvaged. There just isn't enough goodwill left. Sad. I still like my pink scarf and my eco umbrella. Well, any suggestions for other fun subscriptions? I let my popsugar lapse, might go back in a few months. Nothing is really wowing me... That's probably the saddest thing I can say about this. I don't even care enough to make a stink with Seasonsbox.

What???? It looks like a totally different box from what the Facebook page indicated. If I thought communicating with them would do any good, I would try, but there is no way this company can be salvaged. There just isn't enough goodwill left. Sad. I still like my pink scarf and my eco umbrella. Well, any suggestions for other fun subscriptions? I let my popsugar lapse, might go back in a few months. Nothing is really wowing me... That's probably the saddest thing I can say about this. I don't even care enough to make a stink with Seasonsbox.
They removed the photos of all the old items and put up pictures of the new items on Facebook. No explanation. I feel bad for anyone who paid full value for the January box, expecting the former items.

Ok,

this might make me sound like a B!tch but I think anyone who receives this box with the low value should file a claim with their credit card for items not as described.

That they changed the items without telling you and that is misleading.

I know most people did not get screenshots of facebook but you might be able to get them on google still or else try the site wayback machine?? or something where you can see old copies of websites.

I haven't used that site lately,but I actually remembered the name of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

archive.org/web

web.archive.org

Well, I guess it might seem like I have too much time on my hands...but I am stuck at home with stomach problems the past month (or most of it anyways).

And not cool that "seasonsbox" decided to delete all mention of the face serum on their facebook...

Ok, this might make me sound like a B!tch but I think anyone who receives this box with the low value should file a claim with their credit card for items not as described. That they changed the items without telling you and that is misleading. I know most people did not get screenshots of facebook but you might be able to get them on google still or else try the site wayback machine?? or something where you can see old copies of websites. I haven't used that site lately,but I actually remembered the name of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />archive.org/web web.archive.org Well, I guess it might seem like I have too much time on my hands...but I am stuck at home with stomach problems the past month (or most of it anyways). And not cool that "seasonsbox" decided to delete all mention of the face serum on their facebook...
I just googled seasonsbox and the Facebook page came up today with the serum, bath salts, a body butter, and 1 other thing. This is bait and switch. So sad. Someone should just put them out of their misery. Every move they make just gets worse and worse. They should just stop, apologize, and refund people as necessary. It's tragic they can't even see it.

Quote: Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just googled seasonsbox and the Facebook page came up today with the serum, bath salts, a body butter, and 1 other thing. This is bait and switch. So sad. Someone should just put them out of their misery. Every move they make just gets worse and worse. They should just stop, apologize, and refund people as necessary. It's tragic they can't even see it.
You are right, they need to stop beating a dead horse.

or if they really want to start their business again, charge by the month only.

I'm really curious who runs seasonsbox now, since they do not sign their name on anything that I know of...

Well, the only good thing is seasonsbox does not have to deal with me in person....the condo builders for my place prob don't like me too much as I'm always right and they have to tons of stuff..... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-If anyone is looking to send some free faxes...like to your credit card co, I just tried the service faxzero.com you can send a 3 page fax for free.

I usually use my phoneline for faxes but having issues this week with it.

At least we know why they removed all the images of the items on the website a few weeks ago. I'm assuming the January items were curated by Holly and she hadn't paid vendors yet. It was one of the complaints mentioned in the flippa review.

That could be. If there are in fact new owners it would certainly explain the delay of the boxes. They probably had to scramble to find products to send

That could be. If there are in fact new owners it would certainly explain the delay of the boxes. They probably had to scramble to find products to send
I just picture them in the dollar aisle at Walgreens scrambling among the bins.

Wow, what a huge difference in items!  I'm looking forward to the lip scrub, the lavender oil seems a little out of place, and apparently we can never have too much soap or chocolate :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm a little sad that the face serum has disappeared.  Hopefully my Jan & Feb boxes arrive but I'm still not holding my breath... it'll be a bonus if they do show up!

I got my January box too. Is it just me, or is the chocolate bar a little light? The wrapper says 1.25 oz, but I could swear this is like 0.5 oz. It's thinner than a Hershey bar, and about half the size. I know I should just be glad I received the box at all, but it feels like every step is a short cut or a skimp. I am so glad to be done with them!!

I got my January box too. Is it just me, or is the chocolate bar a little light? The wrapper says 1.25 oz, but I could swear this is like 0.5 oz. It's thinner than a Hershey bar, and about half the size. I know I should just be glad I received the box at all, but it feels like every step is a short cut or a skimp. I am so glad to be done with them!!
I didn't think to weigh it, but it is actually very good! I expected actual white chocolate, but it's like a really really light milk chocolate. I would consider repurchasing, a nice find.

I hope that someone can weigh the chocolate and find out.....

I still can't believe they short-changed me 2 boxes. Without my skipped boxes (2), I should have been getting this lame box till Feb 2014....

oh well, now just have to wait to hear from Visa for my refunds...

I am in the US (Chicago suburbs) and have not gotten January.  Anyone else in the US still expecting January?  It seems like they've been trickling in the past couple of days but it seems a couple of other Chicago area folks got their boxes already.  Perhaps my post office is just slow....

Quote: Originally Posted by Hipster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, what a huge difference in items!  I'm looking forward to the lip scrub, the lavender oil seems a little out of place, and apparently we can never have too much soap or chocolate :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm a little sad that the face serum has disappeared.  Hopefully my Jan & Feb boxes arrive but I'm still not holding my breath... it'll be a bonus if they do show up!
I know! I just think of all the soap and chocolate I've received in subscription boxes. Do they think that by sending all this chocolate I will become super fat and need extra soap to wash my now-much-larger body?

Back