seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can use anything that won't burn - I use a small bowl, fill it with uncooked rice or pasta, then stick the incense in. That's it. No fancy incense burner. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Great idea! I know I have some pretty little bowls I would not mind setting out for this. Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Hipster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting the photos!  Looks like your cat likes the box too (but just the actual box...because all cats can't resist boxes.  Mine do the same!)

The eye soothing bag thingie is much larger than I thought it would be!

Let us know how the oat bar tastes.  Too bad they didn't throw in 2 to make it a little better value.

What scent was the incense?  That is A LOT of sticks!

The scent was Rose Geranium like advertised. Nice and not too strong as far as I can tell, but I have not burned any yet so I do not know if the scent will get stronger. 

Quote: Originally Posted by natriga /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Seasonsbox wrote me back. They still don't want to send me my january box, because I cancel in november (I cancel because I didn't want my subcription to renew for another year!! And I didn't want any problem with my credit card compagnie). And in another e-mail they tell me that I cancel in november, and that they didn't get the $ for january!?!?! I have send many e-mail to explain them...

I have enough. I call my credit card compagny. I subcribe to Seasonsbox the 4 of february. I will have my money back for my one box missing. My credit card compagnie is going to send me papers to make my réclamations!! Enough is enough!!
It seems they do not know how to do their math at Seasonsbox.

I'm still waiting for my refund. Scotiabank Visa is so slow....

My February box arrived today. I live in the Greater Toronto area for those who are still waiting. It's weird that the incense came without any labels or packaging. I wonder if they just ordered a large box and divided them up? They remind me of the ones used at temples in Asia.

Just when I finished following up on my Visa claims for Seasonsbox I went to check my mail again and................

Feb Seasonsbox was there in a large Canada Post "garbage bag" - well one of these clear bags from canada post that has print that says "sorry your parcel is damaged in transit" with a phone number to call....

I haven't unpacked it yet, but the incense sticks are sticking out of the box.

I'll look at it later, as after spending 3+ hours making phone calls yesterday is exhausting.

(had at least 10 calls for stuff to do....still not done yet...).

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got tracking info for March's box...from [email protected]. Since there are no March updates on Facebook or the website, I guess they are keeping items a secret like other sub boxes now?
Looks that way … you may be our first source of intel!

Just got tracking info for March's box...from [email protected]. Since there are no March updates on Facebook or the website, I guess they are keeping items a secret like other sub boxes now?
It gives them more leeway in terms of the items they need purchase for the boxes. No need to explain themselves if they change an item.

The Seasonsbox Facebook page has 4 products for April up.  I'm wondering if those are really the March products.  Has anyone gotten the March box?

Quote: Originally Posted by tiffanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Seasonsbox Facebook page has 4 products for April up.  I'm wondering if those are really the March products.  Has anyone gotten the March box?
Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow....really curious if the products will match the April products or be completely different. I will post what I get tomorrow.

Received the March Box today....it included the products listed on FB for April.

Not a bad box. Too lazy to calculate the value. The Serum looks nice and the spice mix will be fun one night for dinner. I doubt I will use the eye shadow though. I also like the silk bag, The construction is nice and I can definitely find a use for it (although my cat has claimed it at the moment...those pom poms were too irresistible!). Too bad I got such an ugly pattern/color. 

Now I wonder what April will bring? I am almost through my year sub...2 more months!

I love this box, where was this box when i had my sub. Lol This has the original feel to it in my opinion.

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like we finally got that antioxidant serum. 
Well,

the image of it anyways...lol.

My credit card somehow ended up crediting me for most of the seasonsbox year- even though I was just asking for a partial refund.

Not sure why exactly.

Now let's see if they actually send these items out this time.....

Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well,

the image of it anyways...lol.

My credit card somehow ended up crediting me for most of the seasonsbox year- even though I was just asking for a partial refund.

Not sure why exactly.

Now let's see if they actually send these items out this time.....
I mean I actually received the serum in my box. So, you should too. 

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I mean I actually received the serum in my box. So, you should too. 
Good to know they are actually sending out the correct items lately!

I doubt I am getting a box, my sub is supposed to end with April 2014.

Seeing as how confused they were about my act who really knows....

Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Good to know they are actually sending out the correct items lately!

I doubt I am getting a box, my sub is supposed to end with April 2014.

Seeing as how confused they were about my act who really knows....
My sub was supposed to end with the Feb Box, but instead I didn't received Feb and I received March instead. 

I never received my March box (the one they advertised as April). Well, I haven't received my April box, either, but that's another topic. I've emailed twice about the March box, and I've not received a response. Ladies, have we given up on this sub? Are we all resigned to the fact that it's probably not going to continue, or do you think I should still keep keep trying to get my box from last month? I hate losing money, but I kind of think this sub might be a lost cause at this point. 

What is the best email to use for SeasonsBox? nya@seasonsbox support@seasonsbox or [email protected] This sub has gone downhill fast.
[email protected] The new owner(s) asked for all emails to be directed to that one. At this point, I think they're just halfheartedly trying to fulfill all the remaining annual subscriptions and call it quits. The main website hasn't been updated since the debacle with the January box.

^Thanks! I did write to the 'gmail' one. We will see what the response time is.

Yes, I logged into the website to see what's up with my orders, etc. Not a lot of info left on there. I can't even find a place to update my CC info.

This is so unfortunate that a great box, back in the beginning, has deteriorated to Bath Salts, Soaps and random fabric bags that I'm never gonna use. 

BTW that incense from Jan or whatever month earlier this year, is pretty obnoxious. I can only burn like 1/4 stick at a time because the smoke is so thick and heavy.  Yet another set of incense that smells better BEFORE you burn it.

Latest posts

Back