seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to the gmail account in mid-March and never got a reply.  I just logged into Seasonsbox site and it shows I have an unpaid invoice for a year long subscription ($349).  Right.  As if I would give them $349!  The company won't even acknowledge or return emails.  My year long sub is up, I am not renewing for another year.  Good riddance.  

Quote: Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ^Thanks! I did write to the 'gmail' one. We will see what the response time is.

Yes, I logged into the website to see what's up with my orders, etc. Not a lot of info left on there. I can't even find a place to update my CC info.

This is so unfortunate that a great box, back in the beginning, has deteriorated to Bath Salts, Soaps and random fabric bags that I'm never gonna use. 

BTW that incense from Jan or whatever month earlier this year, is pretty obnoxious. I can only burn like 1/4 stick at a time because the smoke is so thick and heavy.  Yet another set of incense that smells better BEFORE you burn it.

The Gmail account is the one I used. They responded from that account in February but not since then. I'm pretty sure this sub is caput. I hope people didn't lose too much money on their existing subs. 

I FINALLY!!!! got my money back from my credit card.

It should not have taken scotia visa 3+ months for an unauthorized charge for the year 2014.

But on a good note I had asked for $80 credit for the 4 months I was owed from last year and ended up getting back $250....

That is always nice for once!

But the minus in this is when my credit card changed so did my cheques I had written for my condo fees....and those bounced :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So now have some extra $40 fee as I did not realize this....

I will try and see if my bank will cover the fee- kind of doubtful, but who knows...

SIgh they are shitty. After charging my card, they aren't sending me boxes and aren't replying to my emails. 

Guys, anyone in Ontario?

I tried to contact Consumer Protection Ontario but they said for anything less than $500, they won't take it up. However, they also said that if people start calling them about Seasonsbox then they might do something about it. So if you can call Consumer protection Ontario at:  at 416-326-8800 or call us toll-free at 1-800-889-9768. 

Maybe they will do something if people start telling them what Seasonsbox is doing.

Also I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. http://www.consumerhandbook.ca/en/contacts/better-business-bureaus

I suggest you guys do the same and maybe something will be done. Also, when I talked to consumer protection ontario, the person said that I should do a registry look up to see if the business is registered in ontario and if not, that would be a problem for them. Has someone done this yet?

SIgh they are shitty. After charging my card, they aren't sending me boxes and aren't replying to my emails. 

Guys, anyone in Ontario?

I tried to contact Consumer Protection Ontario but they said for anything less than $500, they won't take it up. However, they also said that if people start calling them about Seasonsbox then they might do something about it. So if you can call Consumer protection Ontario at:  at 416-326-8800 or call us toll-free at 1-800-889-9768. 

Maybe they will do something if people start telling them what Seasonsbox is doing.

Also I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. http://www.consumerhandbook.ca/en/contacts/better-business-bureaus

I suggest you guys do the same and maybe something will be done. Also, when I talked to consumer protection ontario, the person said that I should do a registry look up to see if the business is registered in ontario and if not, that would be a problem for them. Has someone done this yet?
I'm in Ontario as well and the last box I received was the one still featured on their Facebook page.  I guess I should email them, but I just don't expect to get a response. 

I'm in Ontario as well and the last box I received was the one still featured on their Facebook page.  I guess I should email them, but I just don't expect to get a response. 
Yup, I emailed them … no response in days.

Latest posts

Back