Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOhhh, I need to look into that!
i found mine at tj maxx clearanced for $7 thats what prompted me to pick it up lol

Originally Posted by Angelalh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i found mine at tj maxx clearanced for $7 thats what prompted me to pick it up lol
Ohh, I'll have to check tjs and marshalls then.

i want to send a BIG thank you to missionista!

i absolutely loved your themed gift! i am a huge fan of japanese candy; i grew up on those! it totally brings me back to my childhood. believe or not, i have never tried lush bath products or inglot products. i am super excited to give these a try! thank you bunches again missionista, love love love everything!

i hope everyone has a very festive and bright holiday season! xx

i want to send a BIG thank you to missionista! i absolutely loved your themed gift! i am a huge fan of japanese candy; i grew up on those! it totally brings me back to my childhood. believe or not, i have never tried lush bath products or inglot products. i am super excited to give these a try! thank you bunches again missionista, love love love everything! i hope everyone has a very festive and bright holiday season! xx
This looks awesome!!! I love Asian candy! It's so delicious.

Just finished wrapping my gifts - can't wait to send them out on Monday! This Secret Santa thing is so much fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG I'm obsessed with those gumbo choco ball things, ESPECIALLY in that muscat flavor...whenever I see them I MUST buy at least 2 tubes...and I'm not a big candy person -at all-.  (I'm the person who buys a tub of ben and jerry's sized ice cream, and it takes me 2 months to finish because I can't handle more than 2-3 bites of it in one sitting)...sooo freaking good.

Originally Posted by jac a /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i want to send a BIG thank you to missionista!

I received mine today!

And DragonChick did a more-than fantastic job!! The packaging was super-cute and she really put an emphasis on my favorite color (I noted it was purple)! Looove everything! Thank you so much!

The purple polishes are perfect and the Moonstruck chocolate (from Portland, how cool!) is divine! I can't wait to use everything! 
biggrin.gif
 My cats were even interested lol.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received mine today!

And DragonChick did a more-than fantastic job!! The packaging was super-cute and she really put an emphasis on my favorite color (I noted it was purple)! Looove everything! Thank you so much!

The purple polishes are perfect and the Moonstruck chocolate (from Portland, how cool!) is divine! I can't wait to use everything! 
biggrin.gif
 My cats were even interested lol.

YAY! I was worried that it would make it there in one piece. This was the repurposed box I was talking about the other day, and why I was hesitant to post spoiler pics. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Purple is also my favorite color, so it took a whole lot of arm twisting to find nifty purple things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Julep Charlotte is another one of the polishes I affectionately call "Amy Pond" nail polish (which makes sense if you've been watching the past couple seasons of Doctor Who - Amy wears different polish in most of the episodes, and the Charlotte is similar to one of them.) It's also one of my go-to shades if I can't decide on a specific color to wear.

I had a lot of fun with finding the perfect gifts, and I'm glad you love everything!

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY! I was worried that it would make it there in one piece. This was the repurposed box I was talking about the other day, and why I was hesitant to post spoiler pics. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Purple is also my favorite color, so it took a whole lot of arm twisting to find nifty purple things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Julep Charlotte is another one of the polishes I affectionately call "Amy Pond" nail polish (which makes sense if you've been watching the past couple seasons of Doctor Who - Amy wears different polish in most of the episodes, and the Charlotte is similar to one of them.) It's also one of my go-to shades if I can't decide on a specific color to wear.

I had a lot of fun with finding the perfect gifts, and I'm glad you love everything!
It totally made my whole day! I so appreciate your thought and effort - the box is amazing! And I may or may not have already consumed the entire chocolate bar.. 
smilehappyyes.gif
 This evening, I'm looking forward to a mug of hot cocoa and painting my nails!

My gift arrived today however I'm saving it for Christmas since it'll be the only gift I open that day. (My husband and kids never buy me anything, not even on my birthday mainly because I'm so picky... they give me cash and gift cards instead.)

Mine arrived a few days ago, I just never got the chance to post pictures. Angelalh was my secret santa person. She got me LUSH's Big Solid Conditioner, nail polish and perfume rollerballs, mascara and blush, and some chocolate! I'm super excited about the Big Solid Conditioner since I've been wanting to try it but don't have a LUSH nearby! Thanks Angelalh!!

My SS gift came today!!!! The box is so heavy and my SS paid a ton of money just to ship it. I really wanted to wait until Christmas to open it but now I don't think I'll be able to lol 

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine arrived a few days ago, I just never got the chance to post pictures. Angelalh was my secret santa person. She got me LUSH's Big Solid Conditioner, nail polish and perfume rollerballs, mascara and blush, and some chocolate! I'm super excited about the Big Solid Conditioner since I've been wanting to try it but don't have a LUSH nearby! Thanks Angelalh!!

glad you liked it!!! that green nailpolish is my most used nailpolish ever! you only need one coat and its a very unique color

My secret Santa @Jacinta really out did herself, and her presents were really thoughtful! She remembered what I had traded for before, and it seems like she also did her MUT research on me too! The nail polish colors are dead-on, and so are the OPI mini! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The 2012 Halloween set  was one of the few sets that I wasn't able to pick up before it disappeared, so, hooray!!! A navy-blue mascara is something that I've been meaning to try for a while now, and of all the BBW scents - the cherry blossom has always been my favorite. 

Everything was very thoughtful, and finding Jacinta's package on my doorstep when I got home...seriously put a huge smile on my face after a very long and difficult day at work today. Thank you so much!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS - everything was very well wrapped, but I just plain tore into it all :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Huge thanks to Meaganola, who was a fantastic Santa!

This is what she sent:

And this is how it looked unwrapped:

The nail polishes are fabulous (two holos!) as is the one eyeliner I've tried so far.  I'm looking forward to playing with the nail stencils and the "Fun" from Lush.  Thanks again, Meaganola!

Soooo I could only hold out for a day LOL.

Souly, thank you so much for the very thoughtful and lovely gifts. I absolutely adore everything and really appreciate the effort you put into getting me things that I love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Your wrapping was so beautiful - I felt guilty unwrapping it lol.

DANG COCONUT CHIPS AND HOT COCOA!!!! My favorites!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So thoughtful. I was actually drinking hot cocoa while I was opening it lol excited to try this one!

The super pretty wrapping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Unwrapped! The little C you added to the envelope was so cute <3 I LOVE the Saucebox highlighter soooo much, it's just gorgeous. The J'Adore Les Levres reminds me of an OCC Lip Tar, I can't wait to try it out! And I definitely dug into those yummy Juice balms already lol love love love those things. And tucked underneath everything was the softest, cuddliest scarf that I've ever felt!

All the goods :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you again Souly. I truly love your gifts!

Latest posts

Back