Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah I've never heard of a goodies box... gonna have to check that out!  Everyones box is amazing so far... cannot wait to get mine!

Glad you liked it Chelsey :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine came! A super big thank you to Margo!!

Quo is a Canadian brand - looking forward to trying it!

Super cute bag!

The blush is so pretty!

These smell amazing. I LOVE Slatkin candles

Thanks again Margo! I appreciate all the effort you put into my gift. Happy Holidays!!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glad you liked it Chelsey :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Super cute bag!

The blush is so pretty!

Thanks again Margo! I appreciate all the effort you put into my gift. Happy Holidays!!
That palette looks very pretty! You should post swatches. I've never heard of that brand.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Super cute bag!

The blush is so pretty!

I bought myself that merry cookie candle. i LOVE IT!

Thank you so much JessP. I have wanted to try DevaCurl. I love EOS and don't have that one. I also love Just Bitten and didn't have those colors. Can't wait to try the Boscia blotting papers. I make my own twistbands, but they were sold out of red, so I am very happy. You are awsome. Of course Dite loves her mouse.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much JessP. I have wanted to try DevaCurl. I love EOS and don't have that one. I also love Just Bitten and didn't have those colors. Can't wait to try the Boscia blotting papers. I make my own twistbands, but they were sold out of red, so I am very happy. You are awsome. Of course Dite loves her mouse.
Aw I love that you included a picture of your sweet kitty; my cats adore those kinds of toys so I'm glad she does, too! 
biggrin.gif
 Excited you like everything and happiest of holidays to you! 

My package arrived!!  I am soooo happy. This truly made my day!

Thank you sooo much! FayeX!  I greatly appreciate the detail in the wrapping with the bows, what you wrote in the Christmas card brought tears to my eyes.  I loved the picture of Dyker Heights. I placed the photo on my tree.

As for the presents and the spoiler card. I will open up on Christmas day! I am so happy and I haven't opened the gifts, they are so beautiful I can't wait.

Thank you again.

I posted pics for you guys to see the lovely details FayeX included in my package. Truly, truly thoughtful! 

Thank you!! 
7b.gif

Ok, so I couldn't wait after all. iPretty was my Secret Santa. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was feeling a little blue today and Ginger kept attacking the box despite me putting it up away from her and my other cats. What was in the box had their attention and my cats are so clever that they can get on top of the 'fridge.

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Once I opened the box I realized WHY Ginger and the cats kept attacking the box - CAT NIP TOYS! Thank you ipretty! I and my kitties love it. Purples and blues... LOVE the colors! Can't wait to use these items ESPECIALLY the jumbo pencils which are dupes for Urban Decay ones!

⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠â¤​

Edit: Ginger is going psycho crazy for these cat nip toys. I've had to pull my feet up from the floor as she runs around with the toys. She has one of the fishies in her mouth and with her back paws she has a good grip on it and with her front claws she has a good grip and is just tearing at it. LOL I think these are a hit with her. Thanks again! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just wanted to say a quick thank-you to LyndaV -- I got my gift from her today and I have to say it was PERFECT! It was the sort of thing where I could never have articulated clearly what I had hoped to get from this, but what she sent me was spot-on and I couldn't have asked for a more generous santa! 
icon_redface.gif

The lighting in my room's not so great, so I'll take pictures in the morning with the natural light, and post them as soon as I get the chance. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In the meantime, thanks again, LyndaV!!! 
hug.gif

I'm sitting here with the patience of a 5 year old. I went to the post office this morning and had a package from my Santa waiting for me, but I need to wait until I get home later to open it so I can take pics and play show and tell. I'm the worst at waiting and I want to open it now!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, so I couldn't wait after all. iPretty was my Secret Santa. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was feeling a little blue today and Ginger kept attacking the box despite me putting it up away from her and my other cats. What was in the box had their attention and my cats are so clever that they can get on top of the 'fridge.

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Once I opened the box I realized WHY Ginger and the cats kept attacking the box - CAT NIP TOYS! Thank you ipretty! I and my kitties love it. Purples and blues... LOVE the colors! Can't wait to use these items ESPECIALLY the jumbo pencils which are dupes for Urban Decay ones!

⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠⤠â¤​

Edit: Ginger is going psycho crazy for these cat nip toys. I've had to pull my feet up from the floor as she runs around with the toys. She has one of the fishies in her mouth and with her back paws she has a good grip on it and with her front claws she has a good grip and is just tearing at it. LOL I think these are a hit with her. Thanks again! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I knew it. LOL. I was thinking what your baby cats will do when they get those cat nips in their paws :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sardines treat! Glad you liked them. Yay!

I am one of the many who vowed to open my Secret Santa presents not until Christmas but I failed. We will be on on out-of country trip next week, visiting my parents and I have to pack my bags as early as today.

To my Secret Santa, Vee (Glamourdolleyes), I am sooooo surprised with everything! When I read the card, it is true that I did not ask for anything in specific, but I think you know how to read minds.

I was planning to buy the theBalm Meet Matt(e) palette when it was offered in Ipsy but it slipped my mind. I am actually, a theBalm hoarder but these two adds up to my stash! The Real Techniques brushes are on my top list to buy and I keep on checking Ulta on sale but I do not end up buying them! NYX? You can never go wrong! I love those eyeshadows you sent to me. I will definitely use them! Thanks for the NARS too, yeah. I missed that one and my mini bronzer I had from months ago now has its partner.

Thank you Vee! You're awesome! These will surely be in my travel stash.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am one of the many who vowed to open my Secret Santa presents not until Christmas but I failed. We will be on on out-of country trip next week, visiting my parents and I have to pack my bags as early as today.

To my Secret Santa, Vee (Glamourdolleyes), I am sooooo surprised with everything! When I read the card, it is true that I did not ask for anything in specific, but I think you know how to read minds.

I was planning to buy the theBalm Meet Matt(e) palette when it was offered in Ipsy but it slipped my mind. I am actually, a theBalm hoarder but these two adds up to my stash! The Real Techniques brushes are on my top list to buy and I keep on checking Ulta on sale but I do not end up buying them! NYX? You can never go wrong! I love those eyeshadows you sent to me. I will definitely use them! Thanks for the NARS too, yeah. I missed that one and my mini bronzer I had from months ago now has its partner.

smile.gif

Ohhhh!!!  I tried hard not to be jealous because I already had most of them but  I still want to shout out: ALL MY FAVOURITE BRANDS!!!

It's so interesting that I can always find one of my favourites in other girl's gift,  like shea moisture (finished one bottle after another), thebalm products(never have enough), .bourjois blush (hot in some forums and hard to buy in US!), japanese candies, fancy chocolate, cozy scarf and cat toy!!! I wish I were a cat and my owner would buy such cute stuff for me. Meow~

Nonono I'm not jealous at all, because I will get my OWN gifts soon! (maybe better to arrive later? I like to keep the best things to the last.)

I am so glad you liked everything and everything arrived (YAY!) in one piece! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wanted to say a quick thank-you to LyndaV -- I got my gift from her today and I have to say it was PERFECT! It was the sort of thing where I could never have articulated clearly what I had hoped to get from this, but what she sent me was spot-on and I couldn't have asked for a more generous santa! 
icon_redface.gif

The lighting in my room's not so great, so I'll take pictures in the morning with the natural light, and post them as soon as I get the chance. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In the meantime, thanks again, LyndaV!!! 
hug.gif
Here's the picture!

I love everything!!! The Origins samples are ones I've really been wanting to try (and I actually love that they're sample-size, because I have so many skincare products I'm trying out right now, I definitely didn't need a full-size product, but this way I can satisfy my curiosity :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />), and even though I'm a nail polish hoarder, I've actually never tried Konading, so I'm super stoked to finally get to try it! Plus the tea (green tea and ginger, two of my favorite things!) and candy and a sweet card -- super, super grateful to LyndaV! 
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back