Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just realized that my first post did not show up for some reason! My secret Santa was ttanner 2005. She handmade all my gifts except the Meet Matt(e) (obviously). She included three pony tail holders like look like twist bands, (one broke when I used it which is in no way her fault, my hair is so think that I break them all time including twist bands), a bracelet with purple and white beads, the Meet Matt(e) eye shadows, and a magnetic holder made out of a DVD case. I've been using it to store the earrings that I wear the most since I have a million in my jewelery chest. She also included a beautiful ribbon and flower as the bow on one of the gifts that she also handmade and I LOVE it. I was really impressed at her talent at hand making the items!

It's here!  It's here!  My Santa was Jenna1006, and she received this back from the post office for no apparent reason, so it was delayed getting to me.  It was waiting for me when I got home last night, but it took me a little longer to get this posted because I didn't get a chance to use my computer to post this until now (I have no clue how to post a photo from my phone).  I had to snap this photo quickly because I had kitty paws wanting to "help" me unwrap ALL THAT TISSUE PAPER!  (My black kitty *loves* to play with tissue paper.  Preferably in the middle of the night, and most preferably right next to my head.)  And now I see that half of these things were upside down when I took it!

• Wet'n'Wild glosses (Best in Snow, Frost Bitten, and A Glass of Shine)
  • W'n'W glitter polishes (Happy Holidaze and Bling It On)
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow duos (Platinum has silver and black metallic shadows, and Showy has shimmery aqua and a sort of deep cobalt)
  • theBalm Nude 'tude nude eyeshadow palette

Lots of new toys for big girls!

Here's the list.

Secret Santa
Gift Recipient
Aleeeshuh hahaurbleeding Angelalh FireNRice Baberanza lovepink blueangel1023 Jenna1006 CaliMel Baberanza Canny charlene Cosmia Cosmia DragonChick Deenellie Canny charlene diana16 fayeX DragonChick JessP fayeX jazbot FireNRice Murflegirl GirlyEnthusiast LyndaV Glamourdolleyes iPretty949 hahaurbleeding StellaSunshine Heather4602 Jacinta iPretty949 zadidoll Jac A blueangel1023 Jacinta tgooberbutt jackieblue tevans jazbot shandimessmer Jenna1006 meaganola JessP ttanner2005 Jwls750 parisnicole1989 LindaV xiehan Lisa N jackieblue lovepink Angelalh Margo Julianna Souly meaganola missionista Michal_Cohen Margo Julianna missionista Jac A MissLindaJean Glamourdolleyes Murflegirl CaliMel parisnicole1989 Deenellie shandimessmer Aleeeshuh Souly GirlyEnthusiast StellaSunshine Lisa N tevans diana16 tgooberbutt MissLindaJean ttanner2005 Heather4602 xiehan Jwls750 zadidoll Michal_Cohen

I thought this was a lot of fun and would definitely do it again. Thanks for organizing it, Zadidoll!

I would participate again as well. Thanks to Zadidoll who was awesome in setting this up!!

Woop, big thanks for organizing this Zadi and I'll be happy to participate again. I had fun, trying to guess at my Secret Santa and shop for my recipient.

Is this the end? According to the list many girls haven't post anything yet 
icon_question.gif

By now every one should have swapped gifts. Some people chose not to post what they got for a variety of reasons. HOWEVER if anyone didn't get a gift from their Secret Santa please let me know.

I got mine in the mail today! Unfortunately my camera is somewhere in here and because of moving I have no idea where it is.

But I took photos with my phone.

There was the Mon Amour HK brush set which is super cute! The brushes are really nice and soft too.

Then there was a kiehls bath gel, a BBW lipgloss, shea butter lotion and handibac which I was use at work.

There were also Ferrero Roches which are one of my most favorite chocolates ever and I totally ate those already.

Plus there was a really sweet card from MurfleGurl.

That sucks so bad that they stole your stuff and I am glad your cat is okay.

Thank you for still sending me a package, I really appreciate it! Hopefully you get your stuff back and they figure out who did that.

Back