Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PERFECT FIRST TEASER PRESENT.  :santa:  Makes me feel all jolly and festive inside, especially since the Santa is still secret. The gift giver lurks among us! Anyway, so happy that we here on MUT get to stretch the holiday festivities from now until Christmas! 

PERFECT FIRST TEASER PRESENT. :santa: Makes me feel all jolly and festive inside, especially since the Santa is still secret. The gift giver lurks among us! Anyway, so happy that we here on MUT get to stretch the holiday festivities from now until Christmas!
Agreed! Sneaky Santas are the best. I loved all the ninja Santas last year.

Are those reindeer part of the card or are they reindeer stickers? Because if they are reindeer stickers, I need those in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those reindeer part of the card or are they reindeer stickers? Because if they are reindeer stickers, I need those in my life.
Oh my word you guys this is flippin awesome!  I love all the pics...it feels like you're right there opening them too!  Thanks for sharing @! 

I was not at my computer all night -so I'm super happy I decided to hop online real quick before I hit the sack, so I could see this! What a perfect way to end my night!  AWESOME!!  I love this so much, all the crazies are at the mall, and we can sit home and hang out with with each other and open presents together.  Yeah!! Thanks again for sharing your goodies @!

Forgot to say With all this talk of glitter tape and stuff, I went to the Dollar Tree after work and they had that holographic tape everyone was talkjng about and also glitter glue, but not glitter tape.  :unsure2:    They also had the same reindeer stickers on a sheet with other stickers - silver presents, red bows, green trees and the gold reindeer.  I picked up two sheets!  SO CUTE!   

Last edited by a moderator:
@ you are extremely lucky!! I am so excited to see what's next and who is the mystery Santa. Enjoy your gifts.

Yesterday was a great mail day! My guy checked the mail while I was at work & reported that there were "a couple of things that look fun in there".

I immediately go into high alert because the only thing I'm expecting is the last package for my Santee (Yaay! It came! So excite) so I make him describe them. As soon as he mentions the postmark on the second thing, I *know*.

I get home & pretend that I'm not looking at that tantalizing THING WITH MY NAME ON IT on the table while giving him a kiss & he laughs & tells me I should just open it already so I do.

Are you ready?

Inside is this awesome card

image.jpg

That says

image.jpg

And has these inside

image.jpg

It takes me awhile but I figure out what to do with them

image.jpg

And what not to do

image.jpg

But eventually I get it to work

image.jpg

I learned a bunch of things (wait longer for the base to dry, use more contrasting colors, leave yourself a tab to pull it off etc etc) but now I have a new skill. Thanks Secret Santa!

P.S I am onto your little reindeer games Santa. (I think). And that is all I am saying about that since I might be wrong in my sneakiness assessment of you.

I'm loving the reveals on this thread so far and we haven't gotten to the actual gifting yet! So excited!!!!

This is a good tutorial that's helped me with nail vinyls - http://nailvinyls.com/faq/

@@Cultfigure What colors did you use in that mani?
Oh shoot, I meant to say that I used Butter London British Racing Green and Zoya Neve. (Guess I was too excited?)

Thanks for the link @@DragonChick, nail art is a whole new frontier for me so it's great to have some resources that are vouched for. Maybe I'll try galaxy nails next!

Oh shoot, I meant to say that I used Butter London British Racing Green and Zoya Neve.

(Guess I was too excited?)

Thanks for the link @@DragonChick, nail art is a whole new frontier for me so it's great to have some resources that are vouched for. Maybe I'll try galaxy nails next!
I hear ya. I've just started to feel confident enough to learn how to use stamping plates.

Latest posts

Back