Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then today, I came home to this!

So beautifully wrapped!

image.jpg

Here's the super adorable Snoopy & Woodstock

image.jpg

More pretty wrapping

image.jpg

The unveiling!

image.jpg

And inside was

image.jpg

(Which I was super excited about because It's hard to get here & I hear it's really good & now I get to try it

But then image.jpgYuna too?!

Yet More Zoya!(sensing a theme now)image.jpgHelllooo there, sumptuous Hunter

And finallyimage.jpgooo Dovima too?!

All together now!

image.jpgso much pretty!

I love this! All of this!! I have such a hard time paying full price for Zoyas which are way more expensive here even online plus I can't see them in person & have to rely on swatches. I also can't ever take advantage of Zoyas great sales because they don't ship here (sniff) so this was the most absolutely perfect gift ever.
Thank you so much @@ivfmommy, this was such a thoughtful & amazing gift

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday was a great mail day! My guy checked the mail while I was at work & reported that there were "a couple of things that look fun in there".

I immediately go into high alert because the only thing I'm expecting is the last package for my Santee (Yaay! It came! So excite) so I make him describe them. As soon as he mentions the postmark on the second thing, I *know*.

I get home & pretend that I'm not looking at that tantalizing THING WITH MY NAME ON IT on the table while giving him a kiss & he laughs & tells me I should just open it already so I do.

Are you ready?

Inside is this awesome card

image.jpg

That says

image.jpg

And has these inside

image.jpg

It takes me awhile but I figure out what to do with them

image.jpg

And what not to do

image.jpg

But eventually I get it to work

image.jpg

I learned a bunch of things (wait longer for the base to dry, use more contrasting colors, leave yourself a tab to pull it off etc etc) but now I have a new skill. Thanks Secret Santa!

P.S I am onto your little reindeer games Santa. (I think). And that is all I am saying about that since I might be wrong in my sneakiness assessment of you.
Loving all the gifts so far. 

And then today, I came home to this!

So beautifully wrapped!

image.jpg

Here's the super adorable Snoopy & Woodstock

image.jpg

More pretty wrapping

image.jpg

The unveiling!

image.jpg

And inside was

image.jpg

(Which I was super excited about because It's hard to get here & I hear it's really good & now I get to try it

But then
image.jpgYuna too?!

Yet More Zoya!(sensing a theme now)
image.jpgHelllooo there, sumptuous Hunter

And finally
image.jpgooo Dovima too?!

All together now!

image.jpgso much pretty!

I love this! All of this!! I have such a hard time paying full price for Zoyas which are way more expensive here even online plus I can't see them in person & have to rely on swatches. I also can't ever take advantage of Zoyas great sales because they don't ship here (sniff) so this was the most absolutely perfect gift ever.
Thank you so much @@ivfmommy, this was such a thoughtful & amazing gift

I hope your SeSa spoils you even half as much as you've done for me because you totally deserve it!
Awesome gifts!

Kyuu said:
COMING SOON ......

IMG_20141128_195918.jpg

but aren't you dying of curiosity kyuu?! why, yes I am, but looking at the hard work my Santa has undoubtedly put into this I must properly take the time to photograph my appreciation so everyone else can enjoy unwrapping this with me.

thus I will continue to torture us (me, you MUT members) mutually until I have more than 5 minutes to sit down ..... mwuahahahha. I shall leave all of us in suspense
OPEN IT!!!!!!

I'm so loving all the reveals! this totally makes my day seeing all of you open your gifts especially after spending 6 hrs straight on papers and studying >_<  Still working on the packing phase right now but got both shopping done for both my SS girls a while ago. You all are so creative! I just love it. Can't wait to send mine out. 

That is so sweet, your secret santa is so creative!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back