SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I've finished the rest of the survey, can I tag you to put in a spoiler? I'm old school make-up talk, and since the change months ago, I haven't really perfected the new site

So here's the deal ladies. 

There were quite a few people who never sent me their address or didn't fill out their survey. We didn't think it was fair to extend the deadline since it's already been two weeks, but we also didn't want to necessarily leave those people out. 

If you did not complete a required step, I had to remove you from the Elfster group. Once you complete your survey and/or send me your address I will add you as a latecomer to the exchange. Then we will do a second draw between those people. 

You have until Monday 11/10/2014 at 8 PM EST to complete your sign ups if you'd still like to participate. Once you have completed everything, please rejoin the group here: http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/12211496/f0ff0c/

NOTE: Sign ups are officially closed. This is only an option for those who have already partially signed up. 

Please PM me, @meaganola, or @mayra3 if you have any questions. And please don't yell at us. We're doing our best to be accommodating. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you signing up for the second draw: 

Make sure your survey is posted or PMd to me. 

Make sure you have re-joined the Elfster group:

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/12211496/f0ff0c/

You can choose to include your address directly on Elfster. If you're not comfortable with that, you can PM it to me. 

Your MuT username MUST be listed as a 'nickname' in Elfster or you will be removed from the group before the draw. We need to know who you are!

To edit your nickname, go to your own page and click 'edit' next to nickname. It's under your photo. 

All sign up steps must be completed by 8 PM EST tonight!

If you have any questions please let me know prior to the close of sign ups. I only have six people officially signed up right now & I had planned on about ten. If you're not sure if you're signed up, ask. 

Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back