Secret Santa 2015 - Main Thread (Rules, Reveals etc)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my package from Reija today! I love everything and it was packaged pretty too. She did a great job! Thank you again Reija :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The last part of my gift is waiting to be picked up at my PO so all I have to do is pick it up, wrap it and send it out! This has been so much fun!

ETA the mail lady won't give me my package. Tracking says its there and I refuse to believe that in a town of less than 500 and not very many po boxes, she won't find it. I can't really blame her though, the company used three day priority shipping but *SURPRISE!* its been over a week since it shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to post quickly before I have to go but I got my package from @@cpl100!

First of all thank you so much! I absolutely love everything you gifted to me! The colors are perfect, the packaging you put it all in was too cute! Thank you so much!
This is what I got from Cpl100, love everything!

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_22.png

The Philosophy products smell amazing, such a cute box too. The Pacifica trio are the exact colors that I love. I love Tatcha beauty as well, and these work very good. The lip products perfect, and I can't wait to try out that bold lip. The three EOS are fantastic too. Also, chocolates are defiantly always a plus!

Thank you so much @@cpl100, I love my secret santa gift so much!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to post quickly before I have to go but I got my package from @@cpl100!

First of all thank you so much! I absolutely love everything you gifted to me! The colors are perfect, the packaging you put it all in was too cute! Thank you so much!

This is what I got from Cpl100, love everything!

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_20.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_22.png

The Philosophy products smell amazing, such a cute box too. The Pacifica trio are the exact colors that I love. I love Tatcha beauty as well, and these work very good. The lip products perfect, and I can't wait to try out that bold lip. The three EOS are fantastic too. Also, chocolates are defiantly always a plus!

Thank you so much @@cpl100, I love my secret santa gift so much!! :wub:
So happy you love your gift!   Merry Christmas!

The last part of my gift is waiting to be picked up at my PO so all I have to do is pick it up, wrap it and send it out! This has been so much fun!

ETA the mail lady won't give me my package. Tracking says its there and I refuse to believe that in a town of less than 500 and not very many po boxes, she won't find it. I can't really blame her though, the company used three day priority shipping but *SURPRISE!* its been over a week since it shipped.
That's so frustrating. I hope it's delivered soon!

I finally got my order from Black Friday! I can ship out my SS gift tomorrow! 
I feel your pain!  Something I ordered (from Ebags) on Black Friday was shipped by FedEx Smartpost and stalled one state away from me.  When I asked Ebags about it, they cancelled the order and refunded me.  I was so mad as that did not help me receive the gift I ordered!

@@cpl100 I'm not too sure about Ebags, I ordered from them back in September, it did ship pretty fast though. But the purse I bought, that was like $120, came with black scuff marks on the bottom of my red leather purse. So I sent it back, and they sent a replacement like two days later, also had black marks. I just decided to keep the one that was less marked up then try for a third that would probably have marks on it too. 

@@cpl100 I'm not too sure about Ebags, I ordered from them back in September, it did ship pretty fast though. But the purse I bought, that was like $120, came with black scuff marks on the bottom of my red leather purse. So I sent it back, and they sent a replacement like two days later, also had black marks. I just decided to keep the one that was less marked up then try for a third that would probably have marks on it too. 
I've ordered from them quite a few times and never had issues.  It figures that this time, for a gift, I have the issues!

I am guessing my Secret Santa is in MS as I have a package coming from there, I didn't order anything from there and I don't know anyone there!

I am guessing my Secret Santa is in MS as I have a package coming from there, I didn't order anything from there and I don't know anyone there!
Aren't you clever! I order so many things online I often don't remember what it is by the time it's delivered let alone where I ordered it from. It does make my nightly box opening exciting. 

It might be, she might not be aware there is a place you can enter/upload tracking on elfster. Or she hadn't gotten to it yet.  

I got an email from Elfster when tracking from my secret santa was uploaded. My gift is out for delivery so excited!

It might be, she might not be aware there is a place you can enter/upload tracking on elfster. Or she hadn't gotten to it yet.  

I got an email from Elfster when tracking from my secret santa was uploaded. My gift is out for delivery so excited!
LOL, "I" never knew there was a place for tracking on Elfster.  However, I have an account with the PO and all packages coming to me via USPS are loaded into my account.

Looking at the Elfster website now, I still can't figure out where I would have uploaded tracking.... Oh well!

Back