Secret Santa 2015 - Main Thread (Rules, Reveals etc)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't you clever! I order so many things online I often don't remember what it is by the time it's delivered let alone where I ordered it from. It does make my nightly box opening exciting. 
I must just be more fixated about it than you; I check all my shipper accounts daily.....more than once if I'm impatient (not that they usually update more than once per day ;-)  )

I got my gift! I'm going to edit this post in a min with pictures.

ok ETA:

Opened my gift to find these yummy guys on top! LOVE THESE!

IMG_0403.JPG

Everything wrapped up all nice and secure!

IMG_0404.JPG

Here's all the goodies, a cute mini nail polish set called Happy Campers, a big bottle of the beauty blender cleanser which I've been looking for but my Sephora doesn't carry it and I use this stuff all the time, and the best cotton pads in the world, my fav and some candy canes!

IMG_0405.JPG

Here's everything!  

IMG_0406.JPG

Thank you so much Jennifer aka @@jenny1973 I love it. Happy holidays!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My gift is out for delivery. I just wanted to say thank you to whoever was my ss. I am so excited to open it. I will not be home till Tomm though. I am out of town with the hubby celebrating our 10 year anniversary.

I want to let my secret santa know that although my package arrived yesterday according to hubby, I have been in the hospital and will get to it when I get home.  Thank you very much in advance, though!

I was so worried when it stopped moving and tracking stopped updating, I'm so happy it finally made its way to you!

I really hope my person got her package okay. The tracking shows it was delivered on Tuesday.
I sure did, and I love it!!! I've been traveling and haven't been able to post for a while, but I just wanted to tell you how perfect everything is--the lip scrub, the masks, really everything I asked for. Thank you so much for being a fantastic secret Santa. I honestly couldn't be more thrilled. <3 I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! 

I am home from the hospital and I love my Secret Santa box.  I did take some pictures and will post it in a day or two.  Thank you very much.

Thanks, too, for the well-wishes.   So blessed that I was home before Christmas and able to enjoy it with my family.

I hate to be rude, but did my secret santa send me a gift? I don't think I've received it yet if they did... I got a box a couple weeks ago, but there's no note, no card, no return address. 

I hate to be rude, but did my secret santa send me a gift? I don't think I've received it yet if they did... I got a box a couple weeks ago, but there's no note, no card, no return address. 
I think @@Reija can probably see who your santa was!

My gift didn't have a card or note either, but I figured it out from the return address.

Latest posts

Back