Secret Santa for NAILS 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alexia561 is my Secret Santa! I apologize or not posting the reveal sooner but I had decided to wait to open until Christmas Day and then ended up getting really sick and having a "lovely" holiday in the hospital. Got home this evening and finally felt well enough to open presents
frown.gif

Thank you so much for the gorgeous polishes and all the other things you sent...s generous of you to send 3 of the polishes I've really wanted to try, especially the OPI. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!

So glad that you got everything okay and that you liked them! Sorry to hear that you had to spend the holidays in the hospital. but glad to hear that you're feeling better now! Enjoy!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry here is picture... Thank you @DonnaD

So gorgeous!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And with these last few reveals, I can now declare that the Secret Santa For Nails 2013 was an ABSOLUTE SUCCESS!  All official presents are accounted for, and I hear there are still some Ninja Santa gifts going out!  I can't say enough amazing things about all of you.  What a wonderful group!  I really look forward to doing this again next year, and I encourage you to join the Pen Pal or Traveling Journal threads if you want the magic to continue!  
This was so fun and such a great group of people!!! I will definitely be back next year!

A huge THANK YOU to my Secret Santa!  I've sent her a long, rambling PM and am not sure I should post her name here since she was matched with someone else too.  The mods know who she is, and she knows, and I know.

I was utterly overwhelmed by her generosity.  She noticed that I've whined mentioned about the cold air in our dry climate and how hard it is on my skin and cuticles.  I got several fantastic lotions, nail tools, Qtica cuticle balm, makeup primer, a fabulous holo glitter clutch, and a ton of beautiful polishes from Butter London and Julep.  Plus a bunch of other great things.  Here's a picture.

She wasn't just Santa.  She was Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Buddy the Elf, Leon the Snowman, and everybody else at Santa's workshop, all rolled up in one.  THANK YOU!!

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  A huge THANK YOU to my Secret Santa!  I've sent her a long, rambling PM and am not sure I should post her name here since she was matched with someone else too.  The mods know who she is, and she knows, and I know.

I was utterly overwhelmed by her generosity.  She noticed that I've whined mentioned about the cold air in our dry climate and how hard it is on my skin and cuticles.  I got several fantastic lotions, nail tools, Qtica cuticle balm, makeup primer, a fabulous holo glitter clutch, and a ton of beautiful polishes from Butter London and Julep.  Plus a bunch of other great things.  Here's a picture.

She wasn't just Santa.  She was Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Buddy the Elf, Leon the Snowman, and everybody else at Santa's workshop, all rolled up in one.  THANK YOU!!
That is a super lovely gift!  Nicely done Mystery Santa!

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much Donna! I absolutely LOVE my new gloves!!! 
wub.gif

Looks like they fit well!  Yay!

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much Donna! I absolutely LOVE my new gloves!!! 
wub.gif

Those are awesome gloves, im seriously drooling over here!  Donna you are really talented.

Back